[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here has experienced /withdrawal/ Going clean from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 4L_7H4pNRQw.jpg (251 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
4L_7H4pNRQw.jpg
251 KB, 641x600
Who else here has experienced /withdrawal/

Going clean from everything and I'm miserable
My head is throbbing
Shaking
Cold sweats
And can't eat or drink fluids

Robots, substances are only a temporary escape from reality
The closer to the sun you fly the harder you fall

Be safe robots and know when you should stop
>>
only time I've ever experienced a withdrawal was when I quit cigs. Nicotine withdrawal isn't that bad just a little uncomfortable. Hope you're ok
>>
>>27481353
Stop being a child - grow the fuckin set of balls you want or get the pair you deserve. I get like this when just trying to get my shorts off for a shit!
>>
>>27481847
Elaborate anon
>original comment desu 123
>>
OP, what opiate are you addicted to?
>>
>>27481353
Okay bud listen to me your brain is freaking out which is literally why you're freaking out you're going to be okay you know you're not eating or drinking that's good go eat and drink relaxing is the key turn off your mind. Going through this is definitely going to give you thicker skin OP.
>>
File: 1449422729087s.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1449422729087s.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
>>27481353
Going through caffeine withdrawals. Its terrible. Cant think, no sex drive, social skills were never good but now they are even worse, head hurts, no motivation to get out of bed and do anything.

MAKE
IT
GO
AWAY
>>
I almost died going through benzo withdrawal. True story. Had a seizure.
>>
went through opiate withdrawals

iktf OP, just grab some loperamide, it takes away 80% of it.
>>
File: 1457091605444.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1457091605444.gif
481 KB, 499x315
>tfw giving up cigs was easier than everyone said it would be
Once I got over the uncomfortable first few days I didn't feel emotional over it anymore.

It probably helps that I live in bumfuck rural nowhere and I'm too lazy to walk fo the shop to buy more.

2 months this wednesday.
>>
File: 1448145034162.jpg (51 KB, 600x629) Image search: [Google]
1448145034162.jpg
51 KB, 600x629
>>27481353
jusr be origainals
>>
it normally feels bad but in a good masochist way ofc it's the same masochist good idea to get right back in a stop go cycle of drug abuse
>>
I'm not experiencing withdrawal right now, but I am experiencing sobriety. I don't mind the occasional withdrawals, though the ones you get from the drugs I take which are dissociatives aren't as bad as with other drugs. My goal is to do as much of them as possible, my overall happiness seems to go up when I do more dissos. But you know I also have chronic depression and dissociative use actually helps me get my serotonin levels to a normal range and feel like a regular old non depressed person, the downside is I tend to abuse those drugs. Rather be an addict than depressed. As far as addiction goes though I have it under control, go to work sober, don't bother anyone, don't go stealing shit, hide my habits in the evenings. The periods where I'm clean I feel like killing myself and it's how I always felt before I ever touched drugs.
>>
You guys have it easy, i popped 90 mg adderall for 11 months semi daily, just withdrew shit was awful.
>no sleep
>when you do start getting sleep you over sleep
>constant hunger
>weeklong headache
Anyone else experience reactions like this from addies? I want to keep them in my life but the comedowns make me socially retarded.
>>
File: 2016_01_07_19.38.26.jpg (308 KB, 636x640) Image search: [Google]
2016_01_07_19.38.26.jpg
308 KB, 636x640
>>27481353

Getting withdrawal from corticosteroids atm, headaches and tired all day
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I want to say I feel better but it hasn't even been two months since I stopped seeking out ketamine. Despite the occasional microdose of LSD, I just can't seem to get out of the funk. I can't keep myself fucked up enough with bong and oil, acid or a tiny bump of Molly to get me through the week. Can't stop wanking it, can go a couple days before caving.

I want that K, and it's too easy to get. But I will get hurt.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.