[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you could fist my ass and I wouldn't even know it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: ftv_girls_anal_finger_07.jpg (222 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
ftv_girls_anal_finger_07.jpg
222 KB, 1600x1064
>tfw you could fist my ass and I wouldn't even know it

Holding in my farts has ruined my life. I have lost 90% function of my sphincter over the last 7 years. Always held in farts because I thought it would make people not like me. At first it was nice. Then the roids kicked in. Wore a diaper to high school a few times because I'd literally leak blood from my anus and farting was a nightmare. Pretend you're sneezing with a bloody nose, only with fecal matter chunks. I don't know how to train my mind not to hold in my farts. Have to change my bed sheets every night because I poop in my sleep and it seeps out. Every night I notice the smell and sit on the toilet for at least an hour hoping I'm done pooping. I've tried high fiber diets but it only makes the problems worse. I'm forced to do online courses because I've ruined too many chairs on campus. Do you know how people look at you when you poop yourself? Farting is a whole other story. When I do realize there is gas building in my tummy it's too far up there to do anything. My farts aren't too smelly, but fuckk are they loud. I've only had one girl come close to me since all this. Our relationship was the best 2 days of my life. She had IBS and taught me the trip of essentially using a buttplug to cork my anus. This was a very temporary solution as I started urinating blood shortly after. The first time I remember shitting myself was while watching national treasure on a field trip. 150 6th graders all smelled my shit and I had to pretend like I didn't smell anything. I never got to see the ending of the movie. Promise me you'll never hold in a fart again. Please.
>>
hahahaha what the fuck no way this is real
>>
...have you seen your doctor?
>>
Geez dude. Okay. I promise I won't. I have a strange issue where I never spontaneously burp so I fart a lot more than your average person. When I drink I have to stick my finger down my throat to get all the carbonation out of my gut. It makes my eyes water like crazy and sounds like I'm vomiting and I'll do the biggest and most violent belches you'll ever hear. They stink too.

I'm gross.
>>
holding in shit is one of life's great pleasures.
>>
>>27481263
A N A L
N
A
L

R E T E N T I V E
E
T
E
>>
>>27481342
record this PLEASE
>>
ok OP, why haveNT you ended your life yet?
>>
God.

Now I'm scared of holding in my farts.
>>
>>27481360

I can't right now. Just came off of a five day bender after a breakup so I'm staying sober the next few days. Sorry anon.
>>
>>27481315
I receive a weekly shot from my gastrointestinal professional. It contains components of botulinum toxin. It's effects are only momentary. I can hold in my solid waste for 16-22 hours before the toxin wears off.
>>
>>27481263
Is this pasta
Please don't be pasta
>>
Wait why would fart-holding be bad for your sphincter? Aren't you basically just using the muscle and therefore making it stronger? I thought shit like buttplugs poses dangers of incontinence precisely because your anus is relaxed for prolonged periods of time
>>
>>27481463
OP just forgot to mention the part where Tyrone fucks his ass every night
>>
File: goatse.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
goatse.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>27481263
How the fuck can you not just pucker up and hold that shit in? I'm extremely flatulent and even I can hold it in until I can sagely release it. It's uncomfortable but I still have never been close to shitting myself or uncontrollably releasing a fart.

Have you been playing with your asshole too much?
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x473
>mfw I was holding a big loud sloppy shit for like an hour today

How do I stop myself from winding up like you OP? Just let out all my farts all the time?
>>
>>27481263
Please explain how holding in farts did this.
>>
>>27481263
>She had IBS and taught me the trip of essentially using a buttplug to cork my anus.

Roastie got toastie.
>>
>>27481263
surely the opposite would cause this? never holding it in?
>>
ahahhahhahahahahhHAHHGHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
Go on the toilet when you wake up and sit there until you urinate and defecate.
>>
I have the exact opposite issue, i literally only shit once every two weeks. I have terrible hemorrhoids and it hurts a lot

I actually used to leak liquid shit out into my pants in like 7th grade but that hasn't happened in a long time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.