[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1446493467327.png (334 KB, 515x446) Image search: [Google]
1446493467327.png
334 KB, 515x446
Is it realistic to be looking for a girl who does not use social media in this day and age?
>>
No. Women are slaves to social media like you are a slave to 4chan and anime.
>>
Not on an imageboard, it isn't.
>>
>>27481125
You are only shooting yourself in the foot by not using social media.

You might as well start believing in the bro code if you're going to cuck yourself like that.
>>
File: suicide_-_gun_part_i.jpg (30 KB, 499x461) Image search: [Google]
suicide_-_gun_part_i.jpg
30 KB, 499x461
yes you can find a shut in qt who you have everything in common with and can hate normies together
and then remember she's 3000 miles away
>>
It's possible, but you have to look in the right places. You are going to have a very hard time finding a girl with no social media on dating sites. But it will be extremely easy if to travel to a third world country. Or maybe just an Amish community.
>>
>>27481125
Yeah, just rare. My girlfriend doesn't even have a cell phone.
>>
>>27481170
Why is this so? I know of plenty of 44chan faggots who don't use kikebook. Why are women compelled to do so?
>>
They exist. I know a 19-20 something year old virgin (as of at least 6 months ago) that hates social media and is 6-7 10 looks and 9-10 personality.

She was into me but I already had a qtgf.
>>
>>27481125
>Is it realistic to be looking for a girl who does not use social media in this day and age?

It depends what you mean by "social media".

There's quite a few girls who might have profiles on one or two norman sites but don't really use them.
>>
I have had a crush on a girl for a couple of years who seems to be a ghost on the internet. I don't like not being able to find images of her.
>>
Bump because I hate niggers
>>
>>27481596
How did you meet her? Original comment.
>>
I WISH FOR THIS EVERYDAY

A girl who doesn't need that petty shit. Fucked a girl back when who didn't have any SM. She was mental but her pussy was hellfire.
>>
>>27481125
Yes, but you will have to get out of mom's basement to find one. There's shitloads of people out there who still refuse to choke on Zuckercock. My gf and I don't even have smartphones.
>>
Probably not.
I worked with a girl in Uni who was practically stallman-tier. She was into weird shit as well.
She would've been easily a 7-8.

I got an XMPP and a landline number from her before she dropped out, but I'd never have the balls to call her though.
She was the only girl which made me spaghetti in her presence.
>>
File: mTa9ZsZ.jpg (27 KB, 499x746) Image search: [Google]
mTa9ZsZ.jpg
27 KB, 499x746
>>27481336
Knowing this feel pretty hard man. She lives in Britain and I'm in Australia. She even said she's upset we can never meet up irl.
>>
>>27481125
I had two female friends back college that didn't use facebook. One of them was really hot, but she was also very different from every women to actually have a relationship. Guy were falling for her ll over the place and she rejected them all. This girl was really different from everyone else, it's not like she had low self esteem, she just didn't want a relationship, not even occasional sex. She didn't had a mobile phone as well, if you wanted to talk to her you had to call her friend lol.
Anyway...they're out there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.