[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the side effects of melatonin? does it give you bitch tits?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: lv90lLj.jpg (2 MB, 4627x2600) Image search: [Google]
lv90lLj.jpg
2 MB, 4627x2600
what are the side effects of melatonin?

does it give you bitch tits?
>>
>>27480670
I started taking it almost every night for the sleep and vivid dreams* and stopped because I started feeling really slow and down during daytime.

*didn't actually make dreams more vivid
>>
Fuckin crazy dreams nigga
>>
>>27480670
It worsens depression. If you're willing to take the risk, it works great with no other side effects if you take the right amount.
>>
I took it nightly for the better part of a year and noticed no side effects. No depression no dreams. Just a little kick towards sleepiness.
>>
>>27480670
No, but those cheetos will.
>>
>>27480670
It makes you sleepy

That is it
>>
You have to take it in the middle of your REM cycle to make your dreams more vivid.
>wake up 4.5 hours into your sleep cycle
>take melatonin
>quickly pass back out
>lucid dreams all morning
>>
>>27480670
It causes you to forget you posted this last night.
>>
>tfw cant even get melatonin from my doctor
britbong healthcare really sucks.
>>
>>27482260
>he can't just buy melatonin in a store
kek
>>
>>27482272
I even told him that, I told him how is melatonin dangerous when other countries sell it in shops. and he just went on about "thats other countries not here."
>>
It makes me sleep pretty well.

If I take enough, I get "high" and can make my self lucid enough in a conscious state that I hands-free orgasm to the thought of anybody or anything fucking me.

It's pret good.
>>
>>27482301
Maybe you can convince him to prescribe Stilnoct.
>>
>>27482201
This

Been taking 10mg every night for the past 2 years and I sleep pretty okay but you'll still want to kill yourself when you wake up
>>
>>27480670
Definitely one of my favorite things out there.
My insomnia is pretty ridiculous and usually the only things that can get me to sleep are weed or melatonin.
Can't beat the wild dreams and enhanced comfy. Only side effects I really notice are feeling groggy the next day, and not wanting to leave the bed after waking up.
Every now and again I'll take 20mg+ and sleep for 12-16 hours. It's the only escapism that seems to work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.