[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet a bf thats more interested in manga than anime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nye8ntDdJ91rxmk5uo1_1280.jpg (260 KB, 850x1203) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nye8ntDdJ91rxmk5uo1_1280.jpg
260 KB, 850x1203
How do I meet a bf thats more interested in manga than anime? Anime fags are normal fags.
>>
>>27480487
Hell there, beautiful ;) That would be me.

Drop skype, baby.
>>
reading is better desu
Animation techniques these days kinda dull the original artstyle of manga adaptations.
>>
>>27480905
I agree with you most of the time, but it depends on the studio, the team and the original source.

Manga is cozier than anime, though.
>>
File: 138681759198.png (68 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
138681759198.png
68 KB, 420x420
>only partake of h manga
>rarely if ever partake of non-h manga or any anime

swerve, normanslimes
>>
>>27480487
Thank you! All I see in the general public are Animu circle-jerkers.
>Weeb-kun, you read this?
>No, but the Anime was grrrrrreat!
>fml
I read manga because as a kid, my bandwidth wasn't high enough to load any lengthy (read, 20-30 min) anime video. Then, I just never expanded out.

But on finding one, if they have visible color stickers or anything manga/anime related visible, I say avoid them. Anime weebs watch anime more for the culture of other anime weebs watchers, thus visible stickers and such.
>>
>>27480905
>>27480972
>>27481018
>tfw prefer to curl up in bed and read a nice horror manga to give me the scaries before bed

I just like using my imagination more. i can imagine the colours, the voices and inflection in the words. I can set my own pace and build my own world. I just feel like watching anime can be lazy at time, desu
>>
I tend to steer clear of manga unless there's more story that the show hasn't got to yet, the reason being that I read really fucking fast and can put down 90 chapters in a couple hours. It just doesn't feel as satisfying.
>>
I like both, but obviously animes tend to destroy their source material. I'll usually watch my sport and shonens through anime. While I watch my slice of life's, mysteries, sienens though manga. It all depends really
Also you have a better chance of finding a bf at a local anime club then you do then this hell hole. Either way they we'll probably be obnoxious as fuck so take me as you bf instead.
>>
>>27481434
>you have a better chance of finding a bf at a local anime club
we dont have those here unless I go to the local uni and why would I wan to hang around degenerate students.

> Either way they we'll probably be obnoxious as fuck so take me as you bf instead.
deal, the contract is sealed
>>
File: 1452500528237.png (39 KB, 599x641) Image search: [Google]
1452500528237.png
39 KB, 599x641
>tfw lost the passion to read manga

And there have been so many updates (I'm assuming)
>>
>>27480487
I read manga in like 30 minutes. Anime spreads that out to like 2 hours. Plus nobody reviews manga so I don't get recomendations til its anime. I'm not deep enough to be reading everything that's released.
>>
>>27481085
>>27481690
and thats why i dont want anime bf
>>
>>27481708
You don't want anime people who can read very fast at incredibly high speeds? Its not like I don't read manga. But I'm only "reading" monster musume and one punch man.
>>
>>27481708
It is what it is. Manga goes by too fast for me. Don't get me wrong I like manga, but like I said it's too short. I read the entire Dune series from start to finish in a week. That's 16 books at roughly 500 pages each, and to be honest being able to read that fast kinda blows.
>>
>>27480487
Kik me @ anon4you2015 and you find out how
>>
>>27480487
greater former wizard here (over 2,000 manga read, over 1,000 anime seen)

manga or anime it's all the same shit senpai, just care about other things like the size of his dick
>>
>>27480487
Go to a Barnes and Nobles. Before I got a Manga reading app, I was going there constantly to read there selection. There's a decent amount of people that hit up the manga section, but most of them are fucking nerds.
>>
>>27481459
>deal, the contract is sealed
Well atlest I know what I signed up for.
Got a Skype?
>>
trihex fampai. he's dating that one ugly chick though
>>
>>27480487
Manga is way better, but it's not as fun or easy to discuss/relate. Anime is discussed more because it's easy.

People who read manga usually have a huge list and branch out while anime tends to be more pigeonholed so you can discuss it with a wider range of people.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.