[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do NEETs and autists have long or ugly hair? A simple haircut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0757.jpg (131 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0757.jpg
131 KB, 480x640
Why do NEETs and autists have long or ugly hair? A simple haircut like this will make you look 7/10 at the worst.

And don't wear jeans and running shoes for fucks sake, just toss every New Balance shoe you have and your light colored jeans.
>>
wait, jeans are autistic now?

damn I guess I should just accept my autism
>>
What is it about light colored jeans that makes them ugly? Are they just more unflattering than dark jeans?
>>
Why would i ever do any of those things? Who am i trying to impress again?
>>
>>27480348
I am balding anon. My only choice is to shave my head.
>>
>>27480395
they're very girly. girls are the only ones who can pull off wearing light colored jeans. men just look stupid in them
>>
File: o-OBAMA-570.jpg (23 KB, 570x414) Image search: [Google]
o-OBAMA-570.jpg
23 KB, 570x414
>>27480395
You've never heard of "dad jeans"?
>>
I'm a fucking NEET, who the fuck am I trying to impress?
>>
>>27480447
>tries to be funny
>forgets a word
>fails
Delete your life, bitch
>>
It doesn't matter what a NEET looks like.
I am scared of getting my hair cut.
>>
>>27480462
See how much of a difference fitted clothes make?
>>
Only beta males cut their hair
>>
I'd like to shave my hair off, but my scalp is as gross as my forehead. It flakes and has red blotches all over and gets pimples.
>>
>>27480348
Long hair can look good but you need to have the body for it. for normies i'd say anything past the shoulders is a no no
>>
I have long hair but I take care of it/don't give a shit if people judge me for it. I usually cut it for the summer anyway. I dress pretty well but then again I'm not a neet. I just like looking nice, it doesn't effect how lazy I am in other aspects.
>>
OP is a faggot

Running shoes & Slides are all I wear.
If you faggots have the hair, try to keep your hair long. Women fucking love long hair. If you don't, then stay sharp and always keep your hair cut.
If you don't look like a bum, then it doesn't matter what you wear.
>>
>>27480348

That looks like shit tbqh. Most the normies in uni have that kind of hairstyle along with undercut and they're fucking disgusting. I'm sticking with my medium-hair hairstyle which is in the minority here.
>>
Going to a hairdresser is scary

They ask the exact type of questions that out you as a NEET and they always seem to be cute 20 something girls.
>>
Sometimes your facial structure is awkward as hell and needs some hair around it to clean up.
>>
because im a muscian and that short hair cut is basic indie rock bullshit however i agree about the no light jeans and nb shoes.
>>
File: nightmare vision.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
nightmare vision.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
I used to dress pretty sloppily. Think loose jeans, hiking shoes, hoodies, etc. Comfy as hell but not very attractive.
I did this for the entirety of high school and about 4 years afterward.
Over the past 8 months or so I've gotten some new clothes (far from high fashion and still comfortable but much more presentable than before), started working out a little so I'm not a tiny skeleton and I get my hair cut on a regular basis.
Absolutely nothing has changed. I'm still basically invisible to all women. I dress fine, I practice good personal hygiene, I have no weight to lose and I'm in the best shape of my life (still not great but way better than before) and absolutely nothing has changed.
You can polish a turd as much as you want but at the end of the day you can't hide the fact that it's still a turd.
>>
What's the obsession with other people's shoes? Did niggers start this trend? I've literally never once in my entire life even looked at someone else's shoes. Why are people even looking down and checking people's feet? Why do people care so much? Keep your fucking eyes up you retards
>>
File: lolebinbroxd.jpg (377 KB, 3000x1687) Image search: [Google]
lolebinbroxd.jpg
377 KB, 3000x1687
>>27480396
NAWALT's bro xd

#mgtow4life
>>
>>27480348
I've been complimented on my hair many times, also all my ex gf's loved it, fuck off.
>>
>>27480812

this

I've noticed it's always the bald neckbeards who hate on guys with beautiful hair. they want everyone to sport their autistic military buzzcut or whatever because they're jealous they can't grow out their hair without it being wispy and disgusting like Chris Chan or something
>>
>ponytail
>clunky old hiking boots
>milsurp camo pants
>metal band t shirts
>baseball cap
>never gets cold enough here to wear a jacket

This is normie in my area. Feels good, maybe you cucks need to get out of the northeast and the west coast.
>>
>>27480851
You sound gay and mad as fuck

Mad faggot>>27480851
>>
>>27480916

lolno. you're just mad jelly of my beautiful shaggy mane. chicks are always running their fingers through it
>>
>>27480938
>having long greasy NEET hair
>chicks

choose one and only one friend
>>
>>27480348
tfw you dont even have a chance to choose what shoes to wear because you never leave the house
>>
>>27480938
Not really. I personally, truly enjoy my buzzcut. This isnt based on social pressure and trends, thus is based purely on being practical and efficient. A buzzcut is objectively the best haircut for a heterosexual male who isnt trying to impress anyone with their hair.
>>
>>27481054

Women don't like it, they think you're ugly. Sorry friend.
>>
>>27481069
Im not interested in humans. Sorry friend.
>>
>>27481109

I understand buddy it's okay, as long as you don't mind being a virgin :)
>>
>>27481176
Nope, i dont mind. It doesnt affect my life negatively. Wow, must be depressing being a slave to social pressure and judgement. Good luck with that :)
>>
>>27480600
>women fucking love long hair
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.