[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 24 years old and can't drive >at this point its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>tfw 24 years old and can't drive
>at this point its become that im so humiliated i just keep putting it off
>literally dont even understand how people can drive, im in cars and just astounded by how easily people do it

JUST KILL ME
>>
DAMN IT EVEN TOO PATHETIC FOR R9K
>>
>>27480333
You'd be surprised at how many people your age don't drive. Plus, pat yourself on the back; you're helping save the planet or some shit

Anyway. It's not as hard as it looks. Really. Just give it a shot!
>>
>>27480333
your parents have failed you so hard. they should've pushed you. i'm sorry anon.
>>
iktf
I think i might have some developmental disability, driving seems way too hard to learn, and i'd just get distracted
>>
All the lines and complicated roads and worrying about being on the right side... I WON'T EVER DRIVE
>>
>>27480712
nah i dont blame them i blame my debilitating autism

>didnt bother getting in in high school when they said i had to be 18 to get it
>go through college not needing to drive and didnt bother learning
>got permit in spring 2014, took a few classes but parents would never take me to practice and i have no friends so i basically just let it waste

>>27480793
yeah seriously i mean i ride in a car and im literally just scared that every time a car comes near us we wil crash. i see how effortlessly people make turns like how the fuck can they cross traffic and perfectly fit between the parked cars and the cars in the opposite lane]]
>>
>>27480333
>>27480723

Driving was really hard/scary for me for the first few weeks. But eventually you get good at it. The place I live in has a lot of people from NYC in their 20s and 30s learning to drive because they've never needed a car before.
>>
>barely failed the test years ago
>could have taken it again but never bothered
driving is fucking terrifying though, it's so easy for some random asshole to just brutally fucking kill you. worst part is public transport here is so fucking bad that I have to drive if I want to work anywhere remotely out of the way.
>>
>>27480869
oh where i live (bay area suburbs) you absolutely need a car.

im just a complete aspie shut in
>>
>>27480333
its ok my man i'm 24 also and just got my license 2 months ago
it's hard, but it gets better
take drivers ed if you're able
>>
>>27480333
It's not really worth owning a car if you don't absolutely need to. Unless you're one of those autism Drive faggots who cruise around doing nothing.
>>
>>27480333
>literally dont even understand how people can drive, im in cars and just astounded by how easily people do it
Few people are good at driving, in fact many people vastly overestimate their ability because they are too amazed at their new penis extension.
>>
>>27480333
It simply comes down to one thing. Experience. Then you will be driving like them
>>
>>27480333
me but 21
>>
I don't understand why there aren't more deaths on the road than there is now.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.