[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everything's beyond perfect >Suddenly depressed and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Everything's beyond perfect
>Suddenly depressed and full of despair
>>
>Full of energy and motivation, almost like the best highs of great stimulants for hours
>Aphaty and 0 energy, spend days at bed
>>
>>27480007
Your brain is not working right. You have a retarded brain, sorry. That sucks man, but at least you don't understand what you are missing out on because you are retarded.

>>27480079
That's called bipolar disorder. There is no cure. Sorry, that sucks man. Just try to enjoy your manic episodes and limit your depressive episodes.
>>
I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all, it stretches on forever, like an ocean of time... For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout camp, watching falling stars... And yellow leaves, from the maple trees, that lined my street... Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper... And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird... And Janie... And Janie... And... Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday.
>>
>>27480103
how do i fix it
>>
>>27480213
American beauty. Kevin spacey is a god.
>>
File: 1449277896231.png (381 KB, 954x740) Image search: [Google]
1449277896231.png
381 KB, 954x740
>>27480214
What I did was trained myself in a few ways.

First, there was to be no more infatuations with women. Now, whenever I find myself fantasizing about a woman, I automatically think "trap." Why? Because once you start fantasizing about a woman, you won't be able to stop and you will be infatuated. It starts with your first fantasies that you have after meeting a woman, that is the trap you fall into. Recognize this and it will never happen to you again. The proper way to court women is not to get caught up in fantasy and obsession of course, but to go on dates and actually see if you are compatible with the woman. Don't assume you are just because of your fantasy. Don't get infatuations because they are just the worst for depression.

Second, I was to be content. I evaluated all of my wants and threw them away. Even my want to not be depressed anymore, I threw away. I tried just to be content. That actually worked for me, the same night I decided that I needed to be content, my depression went away. The hopelessness was lifted because being content means that you no longer even need to hope.

Third, think through your problems. This goes back to my second point. You have to actively evaluate what is going on inside your brain, make comparisons to other people, people who are like you, things you read in books or online, etc. When you find problems, find solutions. Ask a lot of questions. You don't have the answers, so focus on asking questions. Why am I feeling this way? is a good way to start. The more questions you ask, the more the pattern of your mind starts to form. You then will be able to find your problems and address them.

Remember, this is only what worked for me, and I am not like most people. These are just my ways of fighting depression that have worked really well. You have to find your own ways, but I think what is really important is to think hard on it. You need to be in a pensive, introspective mood to get this done.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.