[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you taken the MGTOW pill? No more >tfw no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 718x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 718x642
Why haven't you taken the MGTOW pill?

No more >tfw no gf, no more anxiety around women, no more worrying about living up to expectations that were never even your own to begin with

It's the path of enlightenment for fellow robots
>>
>It's the path of enlightenment
*tip*
>>
Because I'm not a fucking loser trying to rationalize my failure as a man.
>>
File: bulma2.png (323 KB, 721x441) Image search: [Google]
bulma2.png
323 KB, 721x441
>>27478868
because I'm not a closeted faggot mysoginist
>>
>>27478868
Because I don't hate women on principal
>>
File: image.png (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76 KB, 640x360
Yea it's a fun game.

I played it back in high school. The thing about MTG is that it is easy to get hooked on. Before you know it you are sucking black cock in an alleyway for an attempt to improve your deck
>>
File: 1458343749862.png (164 KB, 432x529) Image search: [Google]
1458343749862.png
164 KB, 432x529
so many people seem to not understand this shit
it's not hating women, it's not cutting women out of your life, it's guys that stop living their lives around women, stop trying to marry some girl who's just gonna divorce him, stops trying to chase tail and pay for dinners and shit when almost any girl will fuck you for a couple slices of pizza and an episode of breaking bad

it's not putting the pussy on the pedestal and putting yourself as #1, your goals and dreams, and your hobbies at the top instead of living trying to please someone else
>>
File: mgtow.jpg (84 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
mgtow.jpg
84 KB, 1024x568
>>27479264
No it's all about being a literal and figurative faggot who's all about sour grapes
>>
>>27479312
>>27479312
This is how the average Magic the gathering plager looks? I'm glad I got out of it. Looks like it got sexist
>>
>>27479430
He was protesting a local Dungeons and Dragons tournament
>>
Is it mgtow if I've decided to just be celibate unless I miraculously meet a qt 3.14 Christian white virgin who meets my impossibly high standards?
>>
I'm pretty sure women are allowed to play Magic: The Gathering, guys.
>>
>>27479135
Found the roastie

>le original comment maymay
>>
i still kinds want to be with a woman who loves me for who i am
>>
File: sjwgtow2.png (654 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
sjwgtow2.png
654 KB, 1024x568
>>27479607
I'm not, I'm actually a guy who's had sex with over four girls.

I just think it's silly. It's like the mirror image of lesbian transgender tumblrlandwhales who are all LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON, CIS MALE WHITE SCUM

>>27479312
^
>>
>>27479677
the peopel I know who are MGTOW are mostly on Tindr and online dating for cheap hookups, so I don't think it's sour grapes at all
I eman, yeah, I'm a virgin, but I'm not that unattractive that I wouldn't be able to get at least one girl if I tried, but It's a losing game and I really don't find it interesting at all

keep with your ad hominem though, good to see the women and orbiters on here are so determined to ruin other people's threads and talk shit
>>
>>27479738
>men going their own way
>do what men have been doing forever, chasing after women, except now on smartphone apps

okay, well that's completely pointless senpai
>>
>>27479615
That's fine then as long as it's a good thing for you

Too many robots obsess about women all the time and they think they'll gain some kind of validation of they can just get a gf everything will be all right
>>
File: motw-group1.jpg (47 KB, 600x389) Image search: [Google]
motw-group1.jpg
47 KB, 600x389
>>27478868
Rearranged, that makes out G:MOTW
That's one of my favorite games of all time.

But seriously, it's because I'm still a sap and want to fall in love and do all that cutsey relationship shit with a girl. I want to honestly tell someone "I love you" one day. Call me a fag, or whatever.
>>
>>27479775
it implies that they aren't going to commit to women, which they have done in the past
society, whether you want to call it MGTOW or not, is moving towards the black community's way for having flaky male parents and single mothers because it's just not worth it to stick around and play the bullshit game when you could just pay child support or not pay any at all
>>
File: street_art_love_4.jpg (275 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
street_art_love_4.jpg
275 KB, 768x1024
I want romantic companionship with a woman again, but it feels hard to find now that I'm 30, and I'm afraid of being hurt again.

I still believe romantic love is out there though, and the only way you don't find it for certain is if you give up.
Good luck to you other anons looking for love.
>>
>>27479257
yugi is more fun cause it does not have a passage of time concept. It allows wierder plays.

>taking the bait
>>
>>27479902
Good luck to you as well

bloxbloz
>>
>>27478980
rationalizing most women is harder, though
>>
>>27479879
When the black community starts dressing up in trashbags like>>27479312
maybe you can call them MGTOWs, but until then, no one needs to take "the MGTOW pill" in order to be happy as a bachelor.
>>
>>27478868
> men go their own way
> men go the way that makes them reach out to others to affirm they are truly happy because their own way made them lonely and isolated.
>>
>>27483549
Everyone needs some sort of human interaction and comradeship but it doesn't have to come from traditional marriage and relationship paradigms
>>
>>27478868
I have and can confirm its was a mistake.
>>
>>27479902
45 here and divorced
>>
File: 1431007933364.png (313 KB, 599x488) Image search: [Google]
1431007933364.png
313 KB, 599x488
MGTOW is retarded. Not because what they're saying isn't correct, but because they expect women to give a shit that a bunch of betas claim to refuse them, when in reality, they just can't score.

Women don't give a shit if betas don't want to marry them, at least they think they don't, but when the hens come home to roost, to marry a beta cuck, every MGTOW is going to settle.

Mark my fucking words.
>>
File: 1364783771177.jpg (124 KB, 951x768) Image search: [Google]
1364783771177.jpg
124 KB, 951x768
>The amount of virgins on here who have been brainwashed into thinking MGTOW is somehow a measure of failure
>"better not upset the M'ladies so I eventually get my turn after her 30th cock"
Find a woman that isn't full of shit. Its hard but not impossible.
>>
>cucks
>autists
>fags

Nah. mgtow's "idea" should be obvious to any man. Bolting it down in some gay counter culture is pathetic.
>>
>>27484092
>but because they expect women to give a shit that a bunch of betas claim to refuse them, when in reality, they just can't score.
They don't. You're delusional.
>>
>>27479264
>it's not hating women, it's not cutting women out of your life, it's guys that stop living their lives around women, stop trying to marry some girl who's just gonna divorce him, stops trying to chase tail and pay for dinners and shit when almost any girl will fuck you for a couple slices of pizza and an episode of breaking bad
Have you visited mgtow.com before? Whatever the fuck it is, it's definitely more than that.
>>
>>27478868
>Why haven't you taken the MGTOW pill?

because I'm an attractive guy who doesn't have problems getting women who will respect and cherish me.

MGTOW is exclusively for ugly beta losers.
>>
>>27478980
>letting women define the terms of success and failure
You're beta trash too Anon
>>
>>27478868
>giving up
>enlightenment
you traded in a fundamental part of being human for a little anxiety relief. might as well contemplate suicide with that logic.

the odd part is that you still commit most of your life to women, you just avoid them, talk about them, and if you're a real MGTOW you chase after them for one night stands all the time. how do people even think "their own way" works if most men still want to have a family and stronger relationships? that's like telling a kid to stop eating candy with the reasoning that spinach tastes better.
>>
>>27478868
Because it eventually stops working.

You must be younger than 22 or something to believe you're going to go strong and happy this way, at a certain point the amount of anime escapism you need to delude yourself increses exponentially.
>>
>>27479677
>hes not a misogynist

Women are majorly fucking idiots, but that doesn't mean I can live without them.

I love my girlfriend but deep down I am a misogynist, they're just stupid creatures.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.