[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been in all of human history a civilization more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: america.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
america.webm
1 MB, 854x480
Has there ever been in all of human history a civilization more degenerate than modern America is?
>>
how can somones ass be that fat
>>
>>27478732

We're hitting obesity levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>27478718
In terms of hedonism, most modern european countries and most ancient empires

>>27478732
morbid obesity
>>
>>27478718
The Greeks and romans, assfucking and eventually public displays of sex. If I remember correctly, there was also one day in which you would be able to do anything without feeling the swift hand of the law.
>>
>>27478781

>there was also one day in which you would be able to do anything without feeling the swift hand of the law

I'm pretty sure that was just a movie bro.
>>
if she can't get out then how did she get in
>>
>>27478813
it just took a crane to get it out
>>
>>27478813

She wasn't that fat going into the store but then she ate all the food while inside.
>>
>>27478792
It was apparently their Christmas or something, saturnalia, the roots of Christmas are fucked up.
>>
Are you fucking serious? What are you fucking uneducated? Ancient Rome, Ancient Greece, Ancient Mycenea, Ancient Egypt, Ancient China, Feudal Japan, Early Islam, I mean fuck how many do I have to list?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.