[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else waiting for death here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 5155.jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5155.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
who else waiting for death here.
>>
same but i have a cute wife and a fun job to keep my mind off of it.
>>
My death is coming soon, I will plunge into it's sweet embrace.
>>
>>27478522
>cute wife
normie ree pls go and so on
>>
I don't want to die, I want to fucking live. I want to be a normie; I want friends, I want a gf
>tfwnogf
I want to experience life. I want to go outside. I want to ride roller coasters and eat fried oreos and have sexual intercourse. I want to take MDMA with close friends and tell them I love them, I want to take MDMA with a soft girl and cuddle and kiss her. I want to hear music, play music, make music. I want to LIVE
>>
>>27478617
can't be a normie if i'm depressed/sad.
>>
>>27478677
>wife
>job
Instant normie desu, and I don't even buy into that "you have to be x to be a robot"
>>
>>27478668
if you don't do those basic things you obviously don't want them. seek death instead.
>>
>>27478709
>types in english
instant normie des sempay

doesn't sound like you belong here if you're just going to bully.
>>
>>27478738
Wasn't trying to bully anon, it's just you are pretty far into normieland with your wife and your job. I get that you are sad, but I think you should accept that you are in fact pretty normie (to say the least).
>>
>>27478787
i guess that's p. neat.
>>
File: 1420673337220.jpg (74 KB, 500x769) Image search: [Google]
1420673337220.jpg
74 KB, 500x769
this place is so pointless, i don't even know why i go here.
>>
>>27478668
This except substitute MDMA with dissociatives
MDMA has always been too inauthentic for me, every time I told someone I loved them on it, I'd regret it when I came down

I just want someone to explore the darkest and weirdest corners of our minds with. Doing it alone is taxing.
>>
>>27478489
waiting until I'm fluent enough in French to go join the foreign legion and die that way. almost there
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.