[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to fix sleep schedule? I go to sleep at 7am and wake up at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457143483952.jpg (370 KB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
1457143483952.jpg
370 KB, 1280x1707
How to fix sleep schedule? I go to sleep at 7am and wake up at 2pm.
Pic unrelated
>>
Wake up an hour or two earlier so 12pm ish. And stay awake until night time. Fall asleep and repeat the next day.
>>
Force yourself to stay awake a couple extra hours each day. Excercice maybe. Try to retake a day life
>>
>>27478456
A job desu fame
>>
You can't fix something that is not a problem.
Why would you want to sleep early? If you have nothing to wake up for it isn't worth it. Enjoy it while you can, if you ever get a job or start going to classes you'll miss it.
>>
> High test pancakes
>>
>>27478456
I had a fucked up sleep schedule. Know how I fixed it? I got a job.

If you don't have anything to do during the day, there's no reason for you to get up.
>>
>>27478456
Adopt the 4 hour + nap sleep schedule
>>
>>27478456
Stay up all night for one night and then go to sleep at your desired time the next day.
I use this trick whenever I get back from a holiday
>>
>>27478658
This
Sleeping and waking when you want is awesome-tier
>tfw you wake up in the middle of the night and you know most others in your neighborhood are sleeping and it feels like the world belongs to you
>>
>>27478456
Get on my level OP. I fucked up my 24 hour cycle and now I stay awake for 22 hours and sleep for 8 hours. I spend all my time on internet so it's okay but if I ever have a social life I would be fucked.
>>
>>27478456
God damn I'd fuck those pancakes
>>
>>27478456
Take some melatonin tablets, easy to get them prescribed by the doc if you tell him you're having trouble sleeping. Those cakes are thicc
>>
I just go to bed at 12 and wake up at 6

It's easy to do if you don't change it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.