[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post recent bad experiences that you had, let other's judge.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459116573567.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1459116573567.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
Post recent bad experiences that you had, let other's judge.

>go to walmart
>all counters are either full of lines or not open
>find a self-checkout that has a girl without a line behind her
>literally finishing up
>get behind her and wait, she puts the last item in her cart
>starts texting on her phone instead of moving out of way
>this goes on for five fucking minutes
>consider choosing another line, and see that they are even worse than before
>another five minutes go by
>literally has done nothing but text on her phone and laugh at shit she sees
>eventually get enough and get past my extreme anxiety
>"um, excuse me, i've been waiting here a while and you've been done..."
>roastie looks at me with eyes of fury
>acts like i'm an asshole who isn't respecting her business
>apologize and just wait for her to finish
>she goes back to texting for ten more fucking minutes

>after walking to my car and putting groceries in trunk, walk the cart to the area they are supposed to go
>walk back to car with hands in pockets
>girl with either autism or down syndrome points at me and laughs
>puts hands in pockets and starts exaggerating my walking and making sounds like "DURRRRR"
>about a second away from telling her to lose the chromosomes before making fun of me and i calm myself down
>go home and curl up and feel bad
>>
Why did you apologize to the girl? She was being a rude bitch and holding your shit up and you both knew it.
>>
>>27478551
Yeah i'd love to know the answer to this, if a bitch looked at me like that because she was taking her sweet time i'd tell her to piss off and hurry up
>>
>>27478551
>>27478627
I have a lot of anxiety and I didn't want to make a scene in a crowded place.
>>
>>27478736
You gotta get over that shit. People will walk over you your entire life. I would've told the bitch to step or walked up and started scanning my shit. Fuck those little entitled cunts like that.
>>
>>27478736
I don't believe this is true
>>
Had a dream where my cousin cucked me with my ex-girlfriend who I haven't talked to in six years but never really got over.
>>
>>27478422
>wake up every morning
i wouldn't recommend it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.