[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can't be a Robot unless you're gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: cute_cub.jpg (84 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cute_cub.jpg
84 KB, 960x960
That feel when you don't have a bara bf like pic-related.

I'd like to kiss and cuddle with him, and fall asleep with my head on his chest.
>>
>>27478378
are you me? Too bad that type of guy only likes masc guys and not femboys...
>>
File: That Feel.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
That Feel.gif
8 KB, 645x773
>>27478405
I'm so lonely. I just want bf, Robot.
>>
>>27478378
>Gays get free sex from horny men
>Girls flock over to them
>support from SJWS and LGBT community
>have schools, programs, and media to support them
>Gays tend more talkative so they can't be social autist

Naw, y'all got it good. Also, >>>/lgbt/
>>
>>27478592
>Free sex
Honestly, you'll only get your "free sex" if you have extremely low standards and go about on Craigslist or sex shops and having sex with ugly, fat, old, STD-ridden old men

>Girls flock over to them
Actually, women hate us because they realize they can't use their vaginas to control us like they control straightfags.

>Support from SJWs and LGBT community
What? In real life, our families see us as a shame and disappointment, if not worse. And those SJWs and that LGBT community don't "support" me: they don't even know me. They support stuff like protection laws. But do you think they personally care about me?

>Have schools, programs, and media to support them
You are ridiculous. All of society "supports" straightfags. When my father found out I had a boyfriend, he cried and threatened to kick me out. If it had been a girl, you'd be he would have said "Good job, son!" and been supportive. When my friends found out I was gay, they treated me with a mixture of pity and disgust, and eventually, we stopped hanging out. If I had been straight, they would have carried on talking about "pussy and bitches". So don't tell me I have "support", because what does it affect me?

>Gays tend more talkative so they can't be social autist
I'm a social autist.
>>
>>27478378
>this is 100% my type
>female

suffering
>>
>>27478979
Fuck off, cunt.

If only we didn't have to compete with you vapid pieces of trash.
>>
>>27478979
Don't listen to >>27479296
It should be extremely easy for you to find a guy like that. They're literally everywhere in the US and 96-97%+ are straight.

Also get out.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.