[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your boyfriend can't satisfy you sexually is it worst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1458571303987.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458571303987.gif
973 KB, 500x281
If your boyfriend can't satisfy you sexually is it worst to:

Lie and deceive him to his face and pretend like hes the greatest of all time.

Don't lie and be completely unimpressed and destroy his ego.
>>
>>27478364

Just lie and cheat on him when he's not around. That way you both win.
>>
>>27478364
Lie. People are only honest in a relationship when they're getting out of that relationship.

Based landwhale wisdom.
>>
>>27478364
Completely destroy his ego. If he's a beta male who can't take the truth and whines and bitches then dump him and maybe he'll improve himself one day
>>
>>27478364
tell him how to improve
>>
It's best to not be a whore with a storied past with which to compare your bfs supposed lack of sexual prowess.
>>
>>27478364
lying would be worse. At least he would have chance for recourse or things would end on natural terms if you told the truth.
>>
or 3rd...talk to him without destroying his ego. He will talk to you as well.Try to reach an understanding.
There's so many things you both can do. Or you're both very prude?
>>
Just give more commands/suggestions. Most guys who suck in bed just don't know where to even look in order to do well.
>>
File: 1455924808221.png (182 KB, 487x689) Image search: [Google]
1455924808221.png
182 KB, 487x689
>>27478364

truth actually matters to some people or is that just a meme nowadays?

STOP LYIN even if it's going to crush him
>>
>>27478596
this, but i don't think there's any real reason to crush a dude.
>ay yo bitch nigga, yo dick game is wack. if my sexual satisfaction was gas, i wouldn't even have enough to power an ants scooter to make it half way around a cheerio
>>
Both are crappy things to do and indications it'll never truly last with sufficient satisfaction in not just sexual ways but other ways as well.

>>27478411
100% this, this is really the best course of action. Not only will it just improve his sex skills to include your preferences so that you can actually be fucking satisfied, it also shows you have at least decent communication skills. Communication is key in a healthy relationship. Besides, why on earth would you just lie to the guy or otherwise be completely unimpressed with zero intentions of guiding him through better ways to pleasure you? It's like you don't fucking WANT to be sexually satisfied.

It's shocking how many women do shit like that, worried about properly communicating things because they're too busy with their sense of keeping up appearances.
I'm glad my gf doesn't lack that skill and guided me back when I had no idea what I was doing, it beats hearing some day when/if it end how I never actually satisfied her; then again she's bloody based in many ways, I'm lucky.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.