[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a female coworker that is quitting tomorrow that I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 6.jpg (25 KB, 367x395) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
25 KB, 367x395
I have a female coworker that is quitting tomorrow that I want to ask out, but I have never talked to her once in the months that she has been here (warehouse job, we worked in different areas).
Please tell me what to do robots, I don't think she has any friends so I'd probably be safe from gossip assuming she turns me down. I think she likes vidya since she has one of those mass effect N7 stickers on her car.
>>
File: 1441591501043.jpg (64 KB, 552x606) Image search: [Google]
1441591501043.jpg
64 KB, 552x606
Sum wan pls answer me
>>
why is she quitting?
>>
>>27478621
I don't know, a friend of mine told me "hey you know that girl that you wanted to talk to? She's leaving tomorrow" I didn't ask why.
>>
File: flying-toasters-css.jpg (34 KB, 712x434) Image search: [Google]
flying-toasters-css.jpg
34 KB, 712x434
>>27478655
Does she know you exist at all? You could start a conversation by asking where shes going
>>
>>27478703
>Does she know you exist at all?
Aside from her swiping a quick glance at me every now and then, probably not.
>You could start a conversation by asking where shes going
I don't think she's made it well known about her leaving, so asking her where she's going might have her wonder "wtf how does he know I'm leaving"
>>
>>27478314
Don't ask her out if you never talked that's fucking creepy
>>
>>27478898
This is what I was thinking.
>>
File: photo.png (9 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
9 KB, 100x100
>>27478864
I would introduce yourself, if you fuck up it doesn't matter because you don't to ever awkwardly glance at her in the hallways ever again.
>>
File: 1281057026992.png (206 KB, 438x810) Image search: [Google]
1281057026992.png
206 KB, 438x810
>>27479140
But that sounds too hard anon.
>>
Why not say something like

"Hey I heard you were leaving and I was sad because I always wanted to speak with you but never got the chance. I saw your mass effect sticker on your car and I thought that was really cool, maybe we can play together to celebrate you leaving this job"

or

"Hey, I never got the chance to talk with you, but I heard you were leaving and was curious to hear why"
>>
File: Cancun Sunset.jpg (66 KB, 832x624) Image search: [Google]
Cancun Sunset.jpg
66 KB, 832x624
>>27479465
Just go for it, I believe in you :)
>>
Creep on her.
Say something to before she goes 8th possible "happy trails" "take care" something.
Then find her on like book and send her a friend request.
"Hey fakebook suggested you as people I may know and I was like oh yeah that's the girl from work that left"

Long shot but the best you're going to get at the point
>>
>>27479636
The point is to get gf, not scare her away my dude
>>
>>27479565
>"Hey I heard you were leaving and I was sad because I always wanted to speak with you but never got the chance. I saw your mass effect sticker on your car and I thought that was really cool, maybe we can play together to celebrate you leaving this job"
Leaning towards saying something like this
>>
Why invest emotionally in someone who's packing their bags? I say it's a bad idea, but if you can't even sneak in some casual banter then I guess just go all out with walking up and saying (not asking) "Go out with me." If she asks why, say because you want to. And whatever happens happens.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_215450.jpg (243 KB, 1024x1604) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_215450.jpg
243 KB, 1024x1604
>>27479821
sounds good, now execute it.
>>
You're too late,OP. This is why when you see a girl you like approach her immediately.

Now the only thing you can do is quickly introduce yourself. Start small talk, she'll probably tell you she's leaving and ask why. Then add her on FB and go from there.

Asking her on a date would be risky, unless you're a 10/10 Chad. She's leaving her job, last thing she wants is to spend her time with an average looking Joe she just met yesterday.
>>
>>27479821
+support

go op go
>>
>>27479821
This is real good strat. Don't pussy out, you've only got one shot. If she turns you down, we'll always be here for you (at least the non-douchebags on this board will be, anyway)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.