[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
google your favorite food, post results. pics of what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13
File: steak.png (1 MB, 942x535) Image search: [Google]
steak.png
1 MB, 942x535
google your favorite food, post results.

pics of what you're eating atm will also suffice
>>
Fuck me that looks nice. Real talk though I'm spending a maximum of 4 (pounds sterling) a day on food so its all going on super noodles, tuna and pasta...
>>
File: ramen.jpg (245 KB, 1053x862) Image search: [Google]
ramen.jpg
245 KB, 1053x862
>>27478339
damn bro. I like ramen but idk if I could eat it every day. I feel for you.
>>
File: based_Vietnam.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
based_Vietnam.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>27478204
>tfw too poor to make my own and not a single vietnamese place around where I can buy it
>>
>>27478403
Ramen's pretty fucking addicting, I could probably eat it everyday but it's unhealthy as fuck. It just has super high levels of sodium so I imagine eating it everyday would give you an overabundance of sodium in your body, which probably leads to lots of health issues.
>>
File: gyoza.jpg (158 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
gyoza.jpg
158 KB, 600x800
D-damnit, this made me so hungry.
I wish I could make these on my own. I kinda can but they always taste too heavy/greasy and I can never make the sauce like it is in restaurants. Always tastes too much like soy sauce or rice vinegar and lacks that perfect tangyness.

I-if anyone lives in Colorado, I'll pay you for however much they cost, and I'll hug you and hold your hand for 5 minutes straight if you bring me some of these and some crab cheese wontons.
>>
File: 20160329_144310.jpg (1012 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160329_144310.jpg
1012 KB, 3264x2448
chicken breast, finished all my asparagus and broccoli and rice.

Third meal of the day.
>>
File: matcha tiramisu.png (183 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
matcha tiramisu.png
183 KB, 800x533
>>27478836
Also this (which I can make!) or just regular tiramisu is my favorite dessert.
>>
File: chairguys.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
chairguys.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>27478886
Ooh, asparagus is yummy, especially in the oven with some carrots and olive oil, and a bit of garlic
>>
File: slav.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>27478836
I'm pretty sure they sell those things over here at the shopping center, there is always a full line for them of mainly white people.

Tasted alright, nothing special.

>>27478940
>Oven

More like the grill god dammit, taste the best with olive oil i use that's infused with garlic.
>>
File: chicken fried steak.jpg (31 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
chicken fried steak.jpg
31 KB, 500x278
fuckin love me some chicken fried steak
>>
>>27478956
Uuh, yeah I can't imagine they taste that good probably from the freezer at some disgusting supermarket. You need to go to a decent sushi place.

That sounds good too, I do that sometimes if it's not too cold outside! Do you shamelessly lick the crunchy garlic bits and oil off the tinfoil afterwards as well?
>>
File: 14723875.jpg (34 KB, 376x461) Image search: [Google]
14723875.jpg
34 KB, 376x461
>>27479052
>Do you shamelessly lick the crunchy garlic bits and oil off the tinfoil afterwards as well?

W-what? Though i don't use the foil i just throw them as is on the grill. I always clean everything with lemon before hand though. I find it cooks better and it give such a perfect soft texture.

>Uuh, yeah I can't imagine they taste that good probably from the freezer at some disgusting supermarket. You need to go to a decent sushi place.

They actually make those right in front of you by hand (you watch through a window), they don't use frozen garbage.
>>
File: pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg (90 KB, 857x456) Image search: [Google]
pizza-pepperoni-w857h456.jpg
90 KB, 857x456
>tfw ate pizza everyday last week
>gained 5 pounds
>>
>tfw eating shitty spoiled berries and reading this thread
>>
>>27479099
Oh, that's interesting. I'd probably fuck em up if I didn't use the foil. My grill is really gross because it's just my parents' old one and I find it easier to just cook it in the foil than clean the grill. You clean the vegetables with lemon or the grill? Do you just marinate them in the garlic olive oil beforehand?

>by hand
Didn't expect that. They can be pretty hit and miss...I love em so I'm almost always satisfied but some places are definitely leagues more tasty than others. I'm still just imagining a little food court asian place like Panda Express though so I'm not really convinced of the quality of the ingredients and such.
>>
>>27479440
>Oh, that's interesting. I'd probably fuck em up if I didn't use the foil. My grill is really gross because it's just my parents' old one and I find it easier to just cook it in the foil than clean the grill. You clean the vegetables with lemon or the grill? Do you just marinate them in the garlic olive oil beforehand?

You cant really fuck it up especially on a gas grill, it"s pretty hard since they take some time to actually cook through. People usually leave it on for the 3-4 minute mark, i tend to leave it a little longer since i like it completely soft.

>You clean the vegetables with lemon or the grill?

I clean the grill with lemon (wipe it up and down a few times), it works wonders. Think of it as if you cut yourself with a dirty knife or a nail and you pour vodka on it to clean the wound.

Same principles apply with the lemon.

>Do you just marinate them in the garlic olive oil beforehand?

I pour my olive oil right on them when they are on the grill heating up, i don't marinate them beforehand or leave them overnight or anything.

> I'm still just imagining a little food court asian place like Panda Express though so I'm not really convinced of the quality of the ingredients and such.

I had to search it up since i am australian, but it is nothing at all like that. It's a small Asian establishment in the food court of a massive shopping center. Lots of people speak highly of it.
>>
>>27479557
Also i forgot to mention but at the center, that Asian shop basically just sells those things in the image you linked. I forgot how we call them in Australia. So it's a dedicated thingy shop.
>>
>>27479557
Thank you for the tips, you sound like a good cook.

>Lots of people speak highly of it
Huh. Guess you just don't like gyoza all that much (which is fine). Shrug.
>>
File: g.jpg (21 KB, 245x181) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
21 KB, 245x181
>>27479605
>Thank you for the tips, you sound like a good cook.

Refer to picture, all i know is meat and how to work a grill since i workout and cook my own food. Experienced a bit with different flavors though.

>Huh. Guess you just don't like gyoza all that much (which is fine). Shrug.

Tasted bland if i remember right, rather have a steak..
>>
>>27478403
>>27478452
tastes good but lots of sodium and msg
>>
File: mini-max_original-bowl.jpg (439 KB, 1477x1013) Image search: [Google]
mini-max_original-bowl.jpg
439 KB, 1477x1013
drenched in milk.

whole. milk.
>>
>>27480018
>2016
>still drinking dairy

enjoy your pimples. shits so gross.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.