[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you get married to your daughter if she was deeply in love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
Would you get married to your daughter if she was deeply in love with you?
>>
Sure, I'd love to have babies with my daughter.
>>
No, for ethical and pragmatic reasons. It's not nice to go soiling up the gene pool, especially not with your own offspring.

Of course, this entire premise relies on the dumb belief that any of us can even get someone willing to breed with such worthless scum as us. A-asshole...
>>
>>27477850
I'll answer if you provide source all I can find is something about Nyaruko
>>
>>27478009

source is papa love
>>
>>27478009
Oh "papa love"
>>
File: 1454051112646.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1454051112646.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Your own daughter is not for lewding.
It's 100% natural to desire another mans daughter tho. kek
>>
i'd marry if she hated me
>>
I was in love with my dad for a while and I'm disgusted by it everyday

Incest is wrong and shouldn't be condoned
>>
File: 849.gif (2 MB, 1197x673) Image search: [Google]
849.gif
2 MB, 1197x673
>>27478044
>Your own daughter is not for lewding.
I bet to differ, sir.
>>
>>27478085
>I was in love with my dad for a while
Tell us more.
>>
>>27478085
Why do I hear of many more daughter falling in love with their fathers rather than sons with mothers?
I rarely have heard a guy say on 4chan that he wants to fuck his mother.

It's always daughter wanting to fuck their dads.

Makes me really anxious to ever have a daughter, I don't want her growing up and developing fucked up psychological defects like incest because I fucked up as a dad
>>
>>27478330
>this retard shilling AGAIN
There are PLENTY of mommy/son incest posters, fuck off.
>>
No, if she was my daughter she would be ugly.
>>
>>27478330
It's just completely natural for daughters to love their fathers, nothing fucked about it. It's in their instincts.
>>
>>27478219
I've talked about it a lot, there isn't much to say, really. I was in an incestual, abusive relationship and had stockholm syndrome and loved him during this time. I grew out of it but I still think about how bad I was during that time and it makes me cringe. I'm now an internet slacktivist against pedophilia and incest

>>27478330
I don't think my feelings are normal at all, I think it depends entirely on if the father is abusive or stuff like that. I don't think if you raised a daughter normally she'd have those feelings, but I could be wrong, I don't actually know.
>>
>>27478379
You're an idiot.
They want a mommy gf, they have never fallen in love with their actual mothers.
I know about all the mommy/son incest posters, but I've asked the myself and literally all I have asked, have said that they are not and have never been attracted to their mothers.

These girls actually are attracted to their fathers, and fall in love with them
>>
File: 1453438876482.gif (156 KB, 244x259) Image search: [Google]
1453438876482.gif
156 KB, 244x259
>>27478155
Okay but in that hentai you're posting that's not your daughter.

She's that guys daughter so you're lewding another mans daughter.
>>
>>27477850
Daughters are for protecting. No man should ever get near your daughter. She should be virgin until death.
>>
>>27477850
What is going on in this gif?
>>
>>27478436
hope you don't mind my asking about it but how old were you? how did it end?
>>
>>27478451
Well, I think girls growing up naturally look for traits their fathers have in other men. Some girls intentionally do the opposite in spite, but I think for the most part a father is a girls first crush in a way, but I guess some girls just never grow out of it. I don't know, just a theory. I don't think men do the same for their mothers

>>27478601
15, tried to off myself but failed and got sent to a loonie bin and never went back home
>>
>>27478451
Also most cases of girls loving their fathers has to do with abuse, and I don't think mothers rape/molest their sons as much as fathers molest their daughters
>>
>>27478669
>but I think for the most part a father is a girls first crush

I'm hoping that's not true, and simply believing that you think this because of your warped and abusive relationship with your father.

I do this because I don't want to believe this is true. Sounds kind of fucked up.
>>
>>27478723
Yes, this sounds more like the correct answer.
Loving your father in that way has to be down to abuse of some kind
>>
>>27478669
i'm sorry. i hope you're doing better. i guess he's not in jail, then?
>>
>>27478739
I don't think I'm wrong about it. Most girls don't even know what a 'crush' is at that age and are probably just confusing natural love for their father with something different but on some level young girls do begin to latch onto their fathers and some just embrace it when they get older while for others it gets buried. Maybe I'm completely wrong, it's just the impression I get.

>>27478832
He's not in jail, I've only talked about it anonymously online and to close friends. I've never wanted to report him and get him in trouble because on some level I still have feelings for him
>>
>>27478573
Those boxers over her head belong to her dad who she is madly in love with, she basically snuck into his room, placed his boxers over her head and started masturbating on his bed.

His scent made her horny, I think he also ends up fucking her. The girls in that hentai are super hot since they both want their dad's dick really badly.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.