[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slut Shaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: shaggy and pepe.jpg (55 KB, 616x519) Image search: [Google]
shaggy and pepe.jpg
55 KB, 616x519
Post stories of times you slut shamed roastie whores.

>be 18, senior year
>get ride home from female friend
>she says I should ask this roastie whore we know to prom
>say "that slut? No way..."
>female friend gets triggered
>starts defending roastie whore
>calls me an asshole for "slut shaming"
>"just because girls like to have fun, party, and fuck guys doesn't mean they're sluts"
>btw, this roastie whore we were talking about has probably sucked like 50 dicks
>tell female friend I don't want to take a whore to prom, and even if I were to go to prom (which I wouldn't because I don't like to leave the house) I would take a classy girl
>female friend gets visibly upset that I don't think her roastie friend is classy
>realize female friend is probably upset because she's a whore who likes to party and take dick too
>mfw roasties BTFO
Roastie whores never learn, do they? Guess I lost my ride home.
>>
Really? No stories at all? I'd expect more from robots, I thought roasties were the enemy.
>>
>>27478036

I'm afraid you're on the wrong board if you think we get many extended interactions with them, anon.
>>
>>27478242
I dunno man, there's more than one kind of failure lurking here.

Like me, in retrospect I've long suspected the girl I lost my virginity to was mildly retarded.
>>
File: 1450990503413.jpg (103 KB, 831x762) Image search: [Google]
1450990503413.jpg
103 KB, 831x762
Alright then, here's another story
>be 8 months after I started working out
>meet girl who I knew from high school, but not very well
>get to know each other
>she has a boyfriend, and I knew him from high school too
>yet this roastie whore is all over me
>at first reject her advances
>literally feels my pecs
>offers to give me a back massage IN FRONT OF HER BOYFRIEND
>keep in mind I'm unemployed and have no car, while her boyfriend is employed and drives her around everywhere, basically a beta cuck
>decide to take mercy on the poor man and not cuck him
>also how slutty this girl is absolutely disgusts me
>tell her if she wants to fuck me she has to break up with her boyfriend
>the roastie actually does it
>you're free now beta cuck
>tell the roastie what a whore she is and that I would never touch her
>she gets upset and cries
And that's how I saved a man from getting cucked by his whore gf.
>>
I LOVE how even the most "chaste" and "good" girls go full SHUT IT DOWN when you talk about how much sluts sicken you
>>
File: 1454923259723.jpg (6 KB, 223x251) Image search: [Google]
1454923259723.jpg
6 KB, 223x251
>>27478749
Why though? Does the truth hurt the little whores?
>>
>>27478789
Why do "left wing" jews panic when you suggest multiculturalism in Israel?

Because it's a two man con
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.