[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all you want is a loving relationship where you hold
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: only death is real.jpg (98 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
only death is real.jpg
98 KB, 720x960
>tfw all you want is a loving relationship where you hold hands with somebody who you love, and somebody who loves you back
>tfw all you want is to spend your hours sitting on a picnic blanket with that person, watching the clouds pass and talking with each other
>tfw all you want is to cuddle with that person and play vidya and watch dumb shit with them, laughing at and critiquing silly parts
>tfw all you want is to look deeply into the eyes of somebody and tell them I love you

>tfw a fucking aching shell longing to love is all that's left of your emotions these days because you're unable to meet this person, as people are either uninteresting or already taken or mentally unstable

>"Just be nice and girls flock to you, it's good karma man hahahahah"
fucking normalfags
>>
>Ive got no personality, no goals, and no ambitions
>I'm not happy or interesting or capable of functioning on my own.
>but maybe if I inflict myself and my bullshit on another person, I can solve all those problems at once!
>>
>>27477535
>muh generalizations

Being alone gets pretty old quickly. I have plenty of life goals and ambition, I just desire a girlfriend incredibly hard.
>>
File: concern.jpg (15 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
15 KB, 480x385
>>27477429
>tfw you dream of such a life
>tfw life shits on you and makes parodies about it

You know, I actually stepped over this whole relationship stuff due to it.
A crazy and autistic 4/10 just sent me audio messages even though we dont have that much contact
And I think I couldnt handle relationships because of my own autism
>>
>>27477813
I've had a relationship before like I described in the OP.

I almost wish I hadn't, I almost wish I didn't know what it was like. The feeling is too good, and I crave it almost every day.

I yearn for it beyond any other desire.
>>
>>27477865
This is exactly how I feel.
Once she dumps you, that void is always wanting to be filled. But it won't happen again. So I'll forever deal with this.
>>
>>27477429
>tfw no morbidly depressed musician/artist bf
>tfw you will never write dirges and paint pictures of hollow but tranquil scenery together
>tfw you will never lie in bed together, not feeling warmth, but pure understanding instead
>tfw you will never eventually kill yourself together

Bonus points if no sex
>>
File: Noire37.png (805 KB, 688x1001) Image search: [Google]
Noire37.png
805 KB, 688x1001
>>27477865
I just feel that I am not ready for it because as my expierience goes, it turns out all different and wrong
For now Id rather stay in my little room with my waifu, because from what I know it all will turn out against my expectations
And the messages I got were really concerning
>>
>>27477429
But you're not nice. In one post you show you're a judgmental ass.
>>
I have a girlfriend and we do these things.
Do you want me to tell stories to make you feel better, robot-chan?
>>
>>27477429
I don't know how many of you robots have actually been kind and shit, i'll assume you have and shit isn't really fair

I could tell you now i am the living embodiment of a "gentlemen" and i use that loosely, because the most i do is just hold doors for fucking tens, even hundreds of faggots, greet everyone i meet and wish them a good day, had too many people tell me how "kind" i am and how much of a ""gentlemen"" i am

Believe me /r9k/, i've lived the kind life, and it's a joke, and i don't even want a bloody girlfriend, i just want someone to acknowledge i'm an actual human being and not some kind person doing it for the sake of no reason
>>
>>27478080
Gentleman isn't nice though. It's just a way of treating women like worthless shit.
>>
File: my art.jpg (85 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
my art.jpg
85 KB, 720x960
>>27477973
>tfw you basically just described me
>>
>>27478135
That's why i said i use that term loosely, and i only mentioned it because of the amount of people in my degenerate life calling me that, i fucking helped clean up after peoples mess in classrooms for crying out loud, i may as well consider suicide now that i think about it.
>>
>>27478012
>judgmental ass
I meet people, analyze them, and deem a lot of them boring. I don't think that's judgmental if I try to get to know them first.

>>27478037
I already have had a relationship like the one I described. I just miss it very dearly. It's been 2 years, and yet I still dream of her in my sleep.
>>
>>27478037
plz id love to hear
>>
>>27477429
I remember when I use to want this. I fantasized, day dreamed, and even cried at some points when I was alone in my room.

Then it happened. I thought it was the best thing in the world. Everything seemed great. Then the nagging started. Then the fights started picking up frequency. Then I just wanted to be left alone so I could actually do what I wanted to fucking do for one second without having to answer my goddamn phone and give my coordinates. Then I became cold and distant. Next thing you know, I've turned to womanizing and luring other women into sleeping with me by starting relationships on the side.

Now, I'm a scumbag.

This happened 6x over. I'll never go back to this idealistic way of thinking. It's a fucking joke; you need to hire a plumber to evacuate these thoughts immediately. Not only are they detrimental to your psyche, but they also place an unnecessary burden on the other person by placing so much value in them.

Find value in yourself. You want the woman fantasizing about doing this with you. She'll give you the goddamn moon. The moment you do this for her, she'll be like "But what about the sun, faggot? I'm out. By the way, I sucked your best friends dick."
>>
>>27478214
I'm going on a car trip across the country to find value in myself and try to find what makes me happy. Just me going across the country in my car, living.

But I do truly believe that a woman exists out there for a relationship like I described working out.

There's just a lot of very shit women, and it sounds like you have bad taste in them.

I already have had this before, and I know how shit it can get. I just want to find perfect and pure love, as hard as it may be to find.
>>
File: 3d pd.jpg (47 KB, 555x772) Image search: [Google]
3d pd.jpg
47 KB, 555x772
reminder phamilialio
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.