[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wHAT IS asian priviledge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: sadiu.gif (924 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
sadiu.gif
924 KB, 500x274
I am an asian who walked past a BLM rally in toronto 2 days ago and i was asking some boons why they felt the need to do this shit and stuff and they told me i had no right to talk about them this way because of my "asian privilege" and i didint know what it was like to be oppressed then told me to gtfo

What is this privilege i keep hearing about??
>>
>>27477180

it means when you go for a job people assume you are hard working and educated. Everyone assumes you are good at math and complicated subjects so you can bs being very knowledgeable. When you go to a luxury store the service staff assumes you have tons of money and pays a lot of attention to you while secretly keeping tabs on nig-nogs who suspect of shoplifting. Shit's pretty sweet.
>>
They think that because of your ethnicity you are treated better than them by society.

They are full of shit, everyone has the same rights.
>>
>>27477382
Not really. Every race is subject to obvious stereotypes

Asians = smart doctor
Blacks = simple-minded peasant
>>
File: 1450350802021.png (585 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
1450350802021.png
585 KB, 530x970
>>27477382
asians used to be on par with niggers in how they were treated in the west
but how come all of a sudden asians are treated "better" than niggers?

hmmmmmm
>>
File: 1455629824423.jpg (226 KB, 850x1134) Image search: [Google]
1455629824423.jpg
226 KB, 850x1134
>>27477180
Reminder that after Whites are crushed and made a minority that Asians will be the next on the leftoid chopping block

Asians already do better than Whites in a bunch of stats that Blacks use as evidence for "oppression", such as median earnings, higher education rates and incarceration rates.

This is why I laugh whenever I see Asians joining in on all this MUH OPPRESSION stuff. Shooting yourselves in the foot
>>
I'm fairly sure Asian men earn the most statistically in North America, which is interesting.

Everyone loves to blame white men for the disparities in income over demographics, but nobody is asking why Asian people make more and how that could reflect that a solution deeper than "DESTROY WHITE MALE PRIVILEGE" is needed to solve equality issues in North America.
>>
>>27477631
Adding to your post, Jewish men also make up 80%-ish of Ivy League schools as well (don't quote me on that). But of course the white man is always to blame.
>>
>>27477180
>What is Asian privilege
Being naturally good at calculus, physics, chemistry, and piano.
>>
>>27477547
I miss pedobear
Someday he will return
>>
>>27477766
Honestly, I do think the white man is partly to blame for the issues faced by blacks

There was nothing in place for them after the emancipation and so it sort of makes sense that they would fall into a rut of anti-authority culture and poverty.

That being said, positive change will never happen the way BLM is trying to do make it right now because theyre putting white people entirely accountable rather than put forward a two pronged approach in which they also try to promote a change in the darker side of black culture, which they continue to glorify and defend, even though its pretty much a direct result of the old white institution.
>>
File: unbereevable.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
unbereevable.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
being literally the preferred race for dating/marrying of almost every person in the world

having your pick of literally fucking anyone
>>
File: XqE5SJT.jpg (342 KB, 900x1338) Image search: [Google]
XqE5SJT.jpg
342 KB, 900x1338
>>27478125
Only if you're female
Asian "men" in Western countries have to live the eternal hell of seeing so many other Asian women, your sisters and cousins dating White men. And white men think they have it bad with BMWF shit.
>>
File: IMG_0014.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0014.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>27478125
>being literally the preferred race for dating/marrying of almost every person in the world
>having your pick of literally fucking anyone
tfw be chink
tfw no white person find me attractive
>>
>>27478182
Are you mixed?
You look pretty much White
You're fine
>>
>>27478172
I guess it may be less likey for asian with asian but literally almost every girl wants an asian bf.

is that child elliot rodger? fukkin kek
>>
It's blacks' excuse for why Asians, despite starting with nothing and receiving no preferential treatment, have excelled vastly ahead of them
>>
>>27477180
you have an iq over 35 which is very racist

how dare you
>>
>>27478182
desu senpai you are pretty qt
>>
I used to work at the Amazon warehouse, i always found it strange that even though Asians made probably less than 1% of the general workforce there, they made like 50% of immediate management. Other 50%of managers were a mix of white and hispanic etc. which was more representative of the general working population.

Now one could argue that Asian tend to be more educated, but you also had a lot of people of other races with degrees doing the shitty jobs while you never saw that with Asians. In conclusion, if you're Hispanic or white and you have a degree there is a high chance that you will still end up doing shitty jobs, but if you are Asian with degree you have a higher chance of being a manager. Some of these motherfuckers barely spoke english.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.