[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The best wsy to kill yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458527565193.jpg (266 KB, 983x750) Image search: [Google]
1458527565193.jpg
266 KB, 983x750
Im done robots,i feel like a mess.
Whats the best way to kill yourself without pain?
>>
>>27476963
Bullet to the head. Just a twitch of the index finger and your eternal slumber begins.
>>
Gun in mouth. Pointed slightly up. Goal is to hit brain stem. Use large caliber or shotgun if you got it. If using pistol use hallow point.
>>
>>27477006
Dont have contacts or money for a weapon
>>
1. Gun
2. Heroin
3. Hanging
In that order of preference. Other options include falling from a great height and getting hit by a train. All will either be painless or will kill you too fast to register the pain.
>>
Helium bag. Google exit bag.
>>
After doing a lot of research I have found 2 requirements for an easy suicide:
1. Painless
2. Quick and easily accessible

Hanging yourself wouldn't work as most people will pussy out tying the rope... putting it around their neck... or they wont jump or fall

ODing on pills won't work as like over 95% of ODs fail and just leave you worse off.

Jumping off a tall building wouldn't work since you have sooo many opportunities to pussy out.

So basically unless you have a lot of money to put into killing yourself you are screwed... Lets say you do have a lot of money to kill yourself and can't use that money to fix your issues:

I've come to the conclusion the best way to kill yourself is to hire a hitman to kill you or just buy a gun (preferably a shotgun) and blow your brains out. Yeah buying a gun isn't "quick" and you probably will pussy out after buying it, but it will always be there as a way out.

You could always buy those suicide pills online but it's hard to find a vendor now a days plus most people that know the good vendors are dead.
>>
File: shroomie.gif (891 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
shroomie.gif
891 KB, 500x300
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

Heroic doses of psychedelics! Disassemble and completely obliterate your ego and preconceptions about life, and effectively become an entirely new person! We can't be sure about reincarnation, so it's best to reset in the same lifetime.
>>
>>27477189
or better yet do so much psychs that you kill yourself (not from the psychs directly but choosing to on them).

I've heard of stories of people that accidentally took too wayyy much acid and shot themselves
>>
>>27477090
Sucks to be you man. All if have to do is drive down to the local Walmart and I'm all set
>>
>>27477228
I wouldn't consider that better, and not just for the killing yourself part. I guess it might be a needed push but if you can't handle it and it gets scary that'd be a horrible way to go. Maybe not so much if it was a sorta "I'm at peace with this" deal and it was a good trip but...Still. Why wouldn't the ultimate goal be to start with a clean slate so that you no longer want to kill yourself? I don't think anyone who has access to the internet is that hopeless. Even if you had to do so much that you effectively wiped every horrifying event in your life from your memory, it's still better than dying. It really is.
>>
>>27477189
>tfw dont know anyone who would sit me with a heroic dose
>tried to die on 71 mg nbome, got a fuckton of entities telling me that i am not allowed to die
>>
File: godhead.gif (1 MB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
godhead.gif
1 MB, 432x768
>>27477899
What are your reasons for wantin to die then, if I may ask? That sounds like it could have been a pretty transformational experience. Are you OP or someone else?
>>
>>27477899
Also, if you don't believe those entities were real, actual, disembodied beings, doesn't that just mean they're the parts of your subconscious with more resolve, trying to get you to hold on because deep down you don't truly want to go?
>>
>>27477899
fucking LIAR!

71mg of nbome would kill an elephant!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.