[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone says to get gf, you have to put yourself out there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: fr.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>everyone says to get gf, you have to put yourself out there
>decide to listen to normie advice
>talk to girls in class and be more sociable
>get their numbers if they're cute
>add them on social media
>they all have pics with their bfs or in relationship as status

Am I supposed to be friends with them now? I don't want to be just friends with them. This is awkward. I don't understand why they gave me their numbers. All of them have boyfriends. This being social shit isn't helping. Have I been tricked?
>>
women collect people like baseball cards. they gave you their numbers because it's just another thing to add to their Facebook and phone contact collections.
>>
>>27476888
Wow. I guess I should just give up then. This is stupid. The girls were boring. If they weren't cute, I wouldn't put up with them at all.
>>
You view them as acquaintances and stop giving a shit.
Say "hey" and bullshit with them if they want to bullshit, but don't expect anything from it.
If they're insufferable and you don't want anything to do with them then why the fuck do you interact with them in the first place? Don't do that.

Honestly, this is probably the best way to deal with all surface-level friendships regardless of their sex.
>>
>>27476888
>women collect people like baseball cards
thanks for the kek

nice digits btw
>>
>>27476833
You could try to have them hook you up with one of their single friends I guess. Or try to molest their little sisters if they have any. I agree that it's probably not a good idea to just be friends with them, no point really.
>>
>>27476833
>Am I supposed to be friends with them now?
Fuck no. The trick is being indifferent. You need to cast an aura that screams, "I'm coolin'." Women eat that shit up. It doesn't matter if they're in relationships; they now at least have a face to associate with your name so you're not invisible anymore--which is good.

>I don't want to be just friends with them.
Don't ever fly too close to the sun. In short, what I mean is don't ever get chummy with women. Keep them close enough to demonstrate YOUR value when other women are around. That's about it.
>>
Might as well go to Meetup.com and start narrowing it down. Don't see the difference between that and trying to befriend some random girl in class to fuck.
>>
>>27476833
You become friends with them and they introduce you to their single friend.

Wow easy
>>
>>27478011
>to their single friend

Girls do this? Do I bring that up to them? Hey! I'm single and I am looking. You got any friends I can fuck?

That works?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.