[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was given everything. Fucking everything that could make me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: 1451628685517.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1451628685517.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
I was given everything.
Fucking everything that could make me a normie.

A very attractive face and good genetics, my mother did modelling when she was younger and I'm 6'2.

A rich upbringing in a good neighborhood surrounded by many kids my own age and fun things to do and learn from.

A decent level of intelligence, I got 2150 on my first try on the SAT's without putting in a minute of studying into them and showing up to the test high.

Yet I never studied from one test in my entire highschool career. I had maybe two friends and skipped class probably more than I went to sit in the bathroom and jack off. I never talked to anyone and could barely name people who I had been in school with for 10 years.

also KV, hugged a girl once long ago.

So highschool ends and somehow despite 0 effort and getting high everyday I get a fresh start at a pretty decent university where no one from highschool knew me.

I thought I might be able to make friends here, I thought I might be able to get a gf.

Nope.
I'm just skipping classes to get high by myself.
People are kind to me but whatever it is in my fucking head prevents me from making connections with them so everyone just ends up ignoring me.

Lost my virginity somehow in the first week of school but have barely talked to a girl since, now feel all the more shallow.

I joined a lot of clubs hoping to meet people, like the climbing team since I love to climb, but I just sit by myself in a corner and practice bouldering without talking to anyone.

Finally I have came to the realization that I am unable to make connections with people, there's this fucking glass wall between me and anyone else.

And despite all this I will never be able t consider myself a robot.
I'm just a fucking failed normie.

I truly think the time has come.
What's the least painful way to make it all end?
>>
Oh and did I mention i'm in horrible fucking pain throughout my entire body that doctors think is GERD but can't seem to cure for the life of them. This leaves me in miserableness and pain everyday.

Seriously it hurts so bad and there's nothing you can do to numb it.
>>
>>27476638
Let's see those Chad genetics then fuck face.
>>
>>27476638
jfc you just described me, can we be friends please?
>>
File: Capture.png (314 KB, 297x490) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
314 KB, 297x490
>>27476698
I don't have a camera.

The only picture on this computer is me when I was 16. I'm 20 now so picture this but 4 years older.

I'm no chad but I don't consider myself ugly.
>>
>>27476652
as a normie myself, you deserve it
>>
>>27476814
There are countless robots here far more attractive than you are.
>>
>>27476853
I didn't realize it was a competition.
>>
>>27476814
>good genetics
Dude no offense but thats a 6/10 at best. Nothing special
>>
>>27476638
You're depressed OP. I know how you feel. Try challenging some of the other climbers at the gym and compete with them on problems. As long as you aren't a dick when you win/lose, competition is a great way to make connections, and the exercise will chemically reinforce them.

Aside from that, you should check out Ketamine trials. They are a new experimental treatment for depression that has been showing a greater success rate than anything to date. and since its still in the trial stage, you could likely get treated for free or very little. Stop smoking so much weed. Weed just makes you content to forget about the time you are burning away.

Aside from that, start forming good habits out of little shit that doesn't really seem to matter. Make your bed every morning. This way every day starts out with a task completed. You can get better anon, you don't have to keep being lonely.
>>
I think you'd find that the vast majority of robots had a very privileged upbringing.
They all lived in western societies, had concerned parents, average to good looks, and finacial support.

But when you are raised being given everything, you run into trouble when you reach areas of your life where you have to make your own way.

Look at Elliot Roger, the archetypal robot.

Had everything in his life handed to him. But when it came to the one thing where you don't get a handout, he couldn"t cope and went crazy
>>
>>27476880
I lost all the baby fat that's still there but stop focusing on the looks part.

I was given so much and fucked it all up.

Now tell me how to kill myself.
>>
>>27476814
You are ugly and probably you look uglier now, you aren't a robot nor a normie you are just human garbage
>>
>>27476880
>that's 6/10
WTF that's a pure chad jaw line.

Post a 7 and 8/10 male then.
>>
>>27476638
Kill yourself, any way will work, you don't deserve a nice way to end it all, just slit it or do a flip fag
>>
overdose on literally anything, even paracetamol will work
stream it
>>
>>27477033
Nah i'd choose heroin or something.

Something to enjoy my last few moments of life.
>>
>>27477058
now I see why you failed at life you self abosrbed pothead
>>
File: 1357905863444.png (153 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1357905863444.png
153 KB, 500x333
>>27476638
You life in 'merica?
Just buy a gun and youre out...
yes, it is that simple...
>>
Well you got two choices robo

kill yourself
deal with it

I'm not going to tell you what you should do. but if you cant deal with it, then you might as well leave now instead of living with the misery until you do finally get around to doing it.
>>
>>27476638
I feel you...If you want i can be friends with you.
>>
>>27477074
I can't enjoy myself even in death?
>>
Sup OP

I pretty much fit the description of yourself to a T.

The secret is to enter a creative field. It's the great equalizer for weirdos like us. Don't listen to 4chan about STEM if you're a "smart person who never tried" you're not actually smart but clever. Clever doesn't help you solve equations. Clever helps you bullshit someone into paying 15 grand for the painting you made between sessions of smoking weed, jacking off, and watching anime.

It's certainly not for everyone mostly due to economic reasons. You need parents to leach off of / societal connections but if you have both of those it's the ultimate con.

You also get a free pass for being autistic although you do need to be decently good looking to back that up. You were pretty much born to do something like this, almost all creatives throughout history came from rich families, never challenged themselves, got depressed, and then made cool shit, that disseminated through their place in upper society.

The only drawback is you have to get off 4chan and get into a studio, like I'm going to go back to now.

Peace
>>
Are you me?

:0
>>
File: dubs.jpg (41 KB, 467x468) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
41 KB, 467x468
>>27477100
dubs

fokken check'em
>>
>>27476814
C H A D G E N E T I C S

originaal
>>
>lost my virginity in the first week
>I'm just a fucking failed normie

nope, no such thing as a failed normie
when the uprising starts we'll drop you too
>>
tl;dr

Some ugly beta that's up himself thinks he's better than he actually is and Thinks he actually has a chance to begin with

>>27476814
News flash kid. You're ugly.
>>
File: 1374508559207.jpg (34 KB, 500x425) Image search: [Google]
1374508559207.jpg
34 KB, 500x425
>>27477210
>when the uprising starts we'll drop you too
>when...

you dont have a fucking date or sumthing?
>>
>>27477123
Ok but I can't draw for shit.

The only thing i'm good at is writing.
And it seems like anything with writing just gets you jobs writing for clickbait.
>>
File: 1455591063823.jpg (11 KB, 235x236) Image search: [Google]
1455591063823.jpg
11 KB, 235x236
>>27476638
OP, stop being such a drama queen and think about this for a minute. You aren't going to kill yourself, because you have a world of possibilities open to you. You aren't going to waste this, instead you should stop posting on r9k, and get a real hobby. Try music, I play the harmonica, and though I'm not that competent, it's something that gives me a way to connect to people who I have little in common with.
>>
>>27476814
>A very attractive face and good genetics
>that
lel you're just a delusional, narcissistic uggo like 99% of the "attractive robots" on this fucking board
protip: go look up what the halo effect is. if you were actually as good looking as you think you wouldn't be alone, friends and women would literally fall into your lap because people regardless of gender just love being around good looking people and view everything you do through rose tinted glasses.

tl;dr pull your head out of your ass, you're nothing special
>>
>>27476814
dont listen to those jealous assholes

you are so beautiful anon, if you lived in australia id let you ram my asshole so hard i shed some tears. :)
>>
>>27476814

You look brazilian
>>
>>27476638
You failed to learn life.
You being high alone every day probably buried most (social) skills you used to have.
I recommend a strong acid trip, ketamine has been mentioned already but doesn't help with behavioral problems which you have. Save yourself the effort of trying to suicide and end up in amber lambs. If you manage to die you just get bitched at and sent back to endure everything again.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.