[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>on a date >girl pays for my lunch >mfw You losers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1445349280381.png (157 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
1445349280381.png
157 KB, 4500x4334
>on a date
>girl pays for my lunch
>mfw

You losers will never know this feel
>>
>>27476489
She prolly thought you were autistic
>>
>>27476517

Yeah? But I still don't know that feel. No girl has ever paid for anything of mine, for any reason.
>>
>Girls take me out shopping and buy clothes for me

Chad or autism?
>>
File: acd.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>be 8/10 male
>chat with femanon online for a bit
>meet 4/10 femanon IRL
>asks me to go to a music show with her, offers to pay for my ticket
>I agree
>she even buys all my drinks, and I drink a lot
>get real drunk
>she smokes me up, get high af
>don't have sex with her
>never talk to her again

thanks
>>
>>27476517
Yeah thats why she was wrapping her arms around me every chance she got, to protect me from the dangers of the real world
The best part is would do anything for the opportunity to pay for a girls dinner as long as you got some of her time lol
>>
File: concern.jpg (15 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
15 KB, 480x385
>>27476489
I really dont want to feel anything related to something like that
In fact I dont want this relationship shit at all, because first my autism warns me of it and the next is, a crazy and autistic 3/10 that was in psychatry twice sent me audio messages how she wants to keep contact with me even though we had not much contact at all, and it was 3 AM when it happened
>>
>>27476600
lmao keep lying to yourself autist
>>
>>27476489

>he thinks hes the only chad on /r9k/

times are changing fag
>>
>first year with gf
>I pay for everything
>move in together
>no job so I can't afford shit
>she pays for food
>buys me everything even tendies
>even pays most of rent
>tfw I actually feel like a piece of poor shit
>>
>tfw ex paid for everything because I was a broke jobless loser

Didn't feel good desu, I really liked her and felt guilty all the time. As soon as we broke up I got a decent job and I regret not being able to shower her with gifts while we were dating.
>>
>first girlfriend
>didn't know what to expect
>went to a sushi restaurant for the first date
>it went well I guess
>get check handed to me, I pull out my wallet
>then gf yells at me that I'm being misogynistic
>give her check
>she pays
>feminism tricked her into wasting what little money she has for our subsequent dinner dates
>>
>>27476734
>>27476751
>>27476755

And this is why youre a beta. A real man pay's for his woman's shit no matter what. Dont give into this changing gender role bullshit
>>
> meet cute girl at party freshman year of college, hit it off really well
> don't get her number but she finds me on fb and asks me out
> she buys us box seats at a nearby opera
> end up dating her for a year, but she breaks it off because she thinks I'm out of her league and is insecure about it
> have her over last night and ruin her current relationship just because I was horns that night

Such is life as chad
>>
>>27476818
I wasn't about to get worked up just to pay for a goddamn meal. My girlfriend at the time was far too stubborn to let me pay, and that was one of her worst traits.
>>
>>27476489
Your Mommy isn't a date anon
>>
>>27476818
fuck off grandpa

grandma died because you were so boring
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.