[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women get angry at everything? One today literally got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: reeee.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
reeee.gif
1 MB, 680x680
Why do women get angry at everything?

One today literally got mad at me because I wouldn't tell her why I was sad today. Like, bitch, it's my fucking life, if I don't feel comfortable sharing, then you won't know about it.
>>
>>27476152
You really shouldn't keep your feelings away from your mom, OP. She cares a lot about you.
>>
It's not their fault. Women just have a harder time controlling their emotions. As for why she's mad, you just have to open up a bit to somebody. No one who cares for you likes being kept in the dark.
>>
File: rage_pepe_chubby.jpg (17 KB, 640x549) Image search: [Google]
rage_pepe_chubby.jpg
17 KB, 640x549
>>27476152

Welcome to life, where nothing you say to a woman is right.

You do realise if you shared why you were sad that would be wrong too?
>>
>>27476220
>implying she cares for me

She probably just asked to make herself seem nice and then got angry because I wouldn't raise her self-esteem by letting her help me.
>>
>>27476446
Oh she cares, in her own way. Women care a lot. They may be less able to control their emotions, but they're also more sensitive to them. They usually have more empathy than us guys, though there are people who would argue vehemently against this. I know how hard it can be to trust, but you really should give her a chance. I suspect she only wants to help.
>>
>>27476723
But it was something extremely personal. I have little to no attachment to this person, so I'm not gonna tell her my deepest secrets, am I? She should have just respected that we don't have the type of relationship where I can freely talk to her about what's on my mind, but instead she didn't and threw a temper tantrum.
>>
>>27476793
Are your secrets so dark that you can't even tell her what you're feeling in the moment? Why do you hang out with this person if you don't even trust her enough to speak your mind in her presence? She's angry because she probably likes you and is hurt since she feels like you won't even talk to her. What are you so afraid of?
>>
>>27476152
She might like you. That's the only reason I can think of. But then again I'm thinking logically, and not like a woman.
>>
>>27476723
>They usually have more empathy than us guys, though there are people who would argue vehemently against this

They argue vehemently against it because it's complete fucking horseshit.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.