[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we post pictures of girls that rejected us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: KILL ME PLEASE.jpg (12 KB, 152x169) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME PLEASE.jpg
12 KB, 152x169
I'll go first, this chick said I'm not her type on a dating site.
>>
>>27475902
>be 20
>Finally found a bf
>dude is been trying to date every girl he knows but is always rejected
>think that he will be happy to have someone finally
>be nice, accept his fetish, cook for him
>tree month into the relationships he confess he has no feelings but still want to be with me
>t-that's ok maybe you need time
>five months into the relationship and I discover he still have feeling for his friends bf that hooked up with him once then brutally ditched him
>wanttodie.jpg
>>
>>27477132
His friend's gf*
>>
Kill me I'll never have this 5'11" goddess to myself.
>>
>>27477177
she's a sloot m8

probably getting railed by 8 tyrones right now
>>
>>27477177
>goddess
Uhhhhh
>>
>>27477194

She's really not. Not even close to a Stacy.
>>
>>27477194
byron (beta tyrone) here

nerdy white girls' taste in men is more predictable than sorority white girls'. that girl would never a black dude ever in her life.
>>
I'm not enough of an asshole to post pictures, but a 5'3 man that weighs over 250 lbs rejected me because I was fat as well even though I was in the middle of losing weight and he didn't even see what I looked like. I also found out he was like the guy here >>27477132 and that's an instant redflag.
We're still friends, but I don't know if I want to show him what I look like now because I'm apparently an 8/10 from what other anons and robots have said.

>>27477132
You should have stopped as soon as he said he had no feelings.
Actually, you should have dropped him as soon as you knew he goes after every girl he knows. Have you absolutely no self-respect at all? I'd know he was just settling at that moment and didn't even like me that much.
That's a pathetic man right there and you shouldn't feel like you want to die from someone that faggoty.
>>
>>27477177
What the hell is that retarded facial expression supposed to be. It's like a mix of stoic and smug.
>>
>>27477177
>framed harry potter poster
why wait for me, should prolly just kill urself my man
>>
>>27477132
>>27477156

>gf
T-that was really to close, i did this to a girl. I just liked him more, but i wanted to try. Sorry.
>>
She rejected me 2 years ago and it still hurts. Closest I ever came to a gf.
>>
>>27477381
Show him then reject him for revenge.

I'm still with him because when I confronted him with this he had strong feeling for me and no feelings for her anymore. He blocked her on Facebook even if I told him just to delet her. He his also very naive and manipulatable. I was so mad at the time I broke his self estime. Then I told him that this shit killed my feelings and he cried a solid hour. The morning after he cried when he thought I was sleeping.
My problem is that I don't know if he loves me or just the fact that I support him and he is afraid to be alone all the time..
>>
>>27477423
If he loved a boy instead I would have find it hot
>>
File: renaming facebook filename.jpg (97 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
renaming facebook filename.jpg
97 KB, 720x960
I got rejected by the wicked witch of the west back in highschool, before she started doing her makeup/hair really well.
>>
>>27477177

I really love nerdy (non stacy) girls
>>
>tfw no Indian gf
>>
>>27477524
are you the nigga on the right?
>>
>>27477854

No, that's not me. I'm some other black guy.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.