[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1420134902029.jpg (245 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1420134902029.jpg
245 KB, 1024x576
ITT: We talk about our autism and how we live life with it.

If you think you have autism, feel free to post.
>>
I must have autism - I'm 22, play video games, listen to metal, and smoke weed.

If it's not autism it's definitely something wrong.
>>
>If you haven't been diagnosed with austism but you just think you have it FUCK OFF
>>
>>27475914

It's called being a faggot and most people on this board have it.
>>
File: 1441029440203.jpg (121 KB, 753x700) Image search: [Google]
1441029440203.jpg
121 KB, 753x700
I was diagnosed when I was little. I've always been a social outcast and "weird".

I can't say I live with it. I stay in my room all day and I'm fully supported by my dad. I haven't accomplished anything with my life and I rarely go outside. I'm incredibly socially awkward and anxious and I only get worse the more I seclude myself. Can you call that living?

I'd like to get married and have a family someday. I would feel nothing but guilt if my children end up with severe autism because of me though. Maybe it's better I just rot away in my room.
>>
>>27475955
Or what, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>27475914
>I must have autism - I'm 22, play video games, listen to metal, and smoke weed.
You sound like a normal 22 year old. Get out.
>>
>>27476439
Don't listen to this guy. Playing video games at 22 is wrong.
>>
Lads I responded to this and she gave me her email I'm pretty nervous what should I do?
>>
Is it honestly possible to live life even if you just have mild aspergers
Im terrible with time I'm always late, I forget to lock the door, I can't seem to form close friendships and I didn't finish my a levels or college because of poor attendance.

How do I deal with this it's awful
diagnosed like a month ago and feel utterly completely hopeless

Sorry for the emotional blogging
>>
>>27476612
Fuck her and then pee on her.
>>
>>27476309
Don't shut yourself away m9. Exposure to the real world is painful and exhausting, but it'll help. If you have someone you can hang out with, go hang out. If not, just find a 'reason', an express purpose, to get out your front door. I find it hard to go anywhere unless I have a 'reason'. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of people I get to see once in a while, so they're my 'reason' most of the time. If you don't have anything like that, maybe find some sort of method to get out AND meet people if you feel confident enough. I hope you get to meet some like minded people soon anon. Everyone deserves to have friends.

>>27476612
That pic gives me bad vibes for some reason anon. If it looks too good to be true, etc. Don't want to discourage you but keep your wits about you and stay safe. Good luck.

>>27476613
It's hard to explain, isn't it? I find myself spending nearly half an hour in the shower every morning more like afternoon most days lost in thought about nothing specific. I guess making a conscious effort would fix things would help but there's so many other things to fix in life first.
>>
File: tusky.png (35 KB, 598x560) Image search: [Google]
tusky.png
35 KB, 598x560
I probably have aspergers to be honest with you. I can't into social interactions without going on 5 minute rambles about stupid shit no one cares about like music or anime.
>>
>>27477466
nice pic, and nice dubs too. Sounds like you just need some new friends if they don't share your interests. I wish I knew how to help you with that, there was a friend store near me but it closed down.
>>
I'm pretty sure I have autism. My parents are too cheap and non-caring to have found out though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.