[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf's having "girls' night out" again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: stop.jpg (59 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
59 KB, 633x758
>tfw gf's having "girls' night out" again
>tfw she keeps on joking about cheating on me when she goes out with her friends on nights like this
>tfw asked her to stop joking about this but she keeps on doing it
>>
>gf

Stopped reading there you deserve everything
>>
>>27475795

Well, at least you have your gf's son to keep you company while she's out.
>>
>joking

Top cuckhold
>>
Why aren't you going out somewhere else? Keeps your mind off it and reminds her you're not a piece of trash (you are but you still need to pretend)
>>
>>27476200

I don't have any friends and am high functioning autistic. I only even got a gf in the first place because she was at a smash bros tournament I was competing at and she misinterpreted what I said about the game as sexual innuendo.
>>
>>27475795
Chad here.

This is how I got back at one of my exes for pulling that same shit.

>baked some brownies
>got some heartfelt card
>left it on the kitchen counter for her to find
>ex finds it when she comes home one evening
>goes apeshit asking about who it's from
>tell her it's from some girl that's being a creep
>she goes full stalker mode on all social media trying to track down invisi-bitch

Keks were had. She never pulled that cheating shit ever again.
>>
>>27476502
m2k?
>>
>>27475795
your getting cucked by jerome right now
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.