[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well fellow robots I fucked my life over. >be me >craved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 400x349
Well fellow robots I fucked my life over.
>be me
>craved attention like a faggot
> figure out this new site I never heard of before
>tumblr
>everyone ignored me because white cis male
>slowly adapt their mindset
>still want to be accepted
>decide "hey fuck it I'll be a tranny now"
>they accept me
>come out to parents
>they are open about it
>I drive my family into debt for tranny pills
> taking estrogen about a year now
> I've realized I am not who I portray myself am
>realized that I'm not a fucking tranny
>my dick is so tiny and basically useless
>and I have a fear of telling my parents because of all they did to help me become some ultra femboi.
>only chance is to finish my last year of Highschool and move out and never talk to my family again

Well I'm thinking of suicide how about you guys?
>>
>>27475744
this is bait
proof or gtfo
>>
File: 1444178289219.jpg (41 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444178289219.jpg
41 KB, 400x400
trannies are disgusting scum
>>
>>27475784
How the fuck do I prove this?
>>
>>27475744
Your father should have broken your nose when you said you wanted to be a girl.

What's the matter, the body he gave you isn't good enough for you? Little bitch

You have shitty parents, that's the problem
>>
>>27475802
Pics, obviously. Show us your tiny tranny dick.
>>
>>27475802
timestamped and sharpied pill bottles
>>
>>27475810
He's not my real father
>>
>>27475843
I will once my mother goes to bed
>>
>>27475922
tell her to HURRY THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT CAUSE ANON NEEDTA FAP
>>
>>27475810
What a stupid thing to get violent over
>much mental gymnastics that I use to justify the fact that everything that doesn't go my way offends me
>>
>>27476009
*muh
Auto correcting phone
>>
>>27475922
Why not now? Just close the door senpai
>>
>>27475922
no, it has to be at this very moment. use the washroom, silly
>>
>>27475922
if you don't quicken your pace, your thread will die and you will lose all our sympathy
>>
>he fell for the tranny meme

It's really sad that we as a society tolerate this shit when it's shown time and time again that suicide rates of people with gender dysmorphia do not demonstrably improve after transition.

HRT and gender reassignment surgery will be considered the trepanation and leech bleeding of our day.
>>
File: 1456186170379.jpg (45 KB, 586x419) Image search: [Google]
1456186170379.jpg
45 KB, 586x419
this definitely isn't bait
>>
>>27476270
I, thought it meant time stamp of the pill bottle not to sharpie up the pooper
>>
>>27475744
I swear I saw this on /b/.
>>
>>27476401
You did, note the attention seeking faggot part.
>>
>>27475802
Post your shriveled tranny dick!
>>
>>27476239
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_mongering

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicalization
>>
>>27476239
Mostly because once they transition they realize nobody will accept them

Transgendered people usually have this idea that other people will understand their feelings and treat them the way they want to be treated once they finally emerge from their cocoon like some kind of girly butterfly, but the truth is almost nobody fucking does at all and they are seen as delusional abominations.

When this realization hits, it hits hard. I'm not gonna argue that a lot of gender identity isn't a product of social conditioning cause I bet it is, and I'm sure you could, with some work, "condition it out", but the point is that it's the tranny's prerogative, right? Free to fuck up their lives if they want to, free to make the choice and never ever regret it if they do. Who the fuck is anyone else to decide otherwise (except where things like insurance and coverage are concerned)?

>oh well statistically your existence is invalid bluh bluh here's some numbers and here's what I think they mean
On the deepest layer it's an existential problem
Beyond that psychological
Beyond that social

HRT, if started early enough, can almost fix the first and mostly fix the second (but lingering self-hatred will always persist), but hardly ever the third, and social dissonance feeds back into the first and second, which fuck with the third, in an endless cycle that ends with detransitioning, suicide, or retreat from mainsteam society.

Imo, the real solution is to stop giving a fuck about your body altogether. People who don't have their heads up their asses will, in due time, treat you as they would according to your personality. The body doesn't mean jack shit, it doesn't have to represent you. There's a level of inherent shallowness that comes with the whole thing, but on the other hand I understanding wanting to have your self-image be congruous with reality, just because it would be nice for something work out for once. It's a very strange struggle and people don't seem to get it.
>>
>>27476239
This kind of stuff really makes me sad to be honest.
Like I only have 1 friend who has changed genders and I barley knew them and it seemed heavy.
I can't image what their friends and family had to go through.
Like what if they regret it? honestly in their shoes and I regretted it I would have to kill myself.
It's a sad life.
>>
>>27476618
Basically just trying to say that most people who regret it do so because
>the procedures and treatments are far from perfect
>they cannot gain ordinary social acceptance as a member of their preferred sex afterwards (and this is not, imo, society's fault or the individual's fault... it's just the way things are)

I highly doubt, after all of the effort it takes to transition, they just up and go "lol oops I actually wanted to be a man all along". No, it's because the transition processes and outcomes are very flawed in many ways and not ideal.
>>
>>27476239
>will be considered the trepanation and leech bleeding of our day

will it? I mean if nobody gave a shit what gender you want to present as and there was no bullying or social pressure (calm the fuck down i'm not saying there aren't other psychological problems involved) you don't think people who transition could make it to the other end of the tunnel?

>>27476668
I've only met a few trans people... and only really talked to this one cool ftm dude. Found out he killed himself about four months ago. Didn't know him that well but that shit hit hard for some reason thinking about how much shit he must have went through just trying to figure himself out...

Also he was cute as fuck and liked some books I love and had me fantasizing about a threesome with him and his boyfriend that got me hella confused ;______;
>>
File: 1442847052472.png (284 KB, 649x489) Image search: [Google]
1442847052472.png
284 KB, 649x489
>>27476618
>Stop giving a fuck about your body altogether
I'm not a tranny, but i hate my body.
I try so hard but this miserable, disgusting, horrible vessel isn't me. It's not me, i'm not this thing, i'm different i don't look like this. Who's this person in the mirror?It's not me.What do i do anon??
>>
>>27476987
stop being a narcissist
>>
File: PTSD.gif (104 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
PTSD.gif
104 KB, 256x192
>>27477022
How? It's who i am, it's not something i can get rid of.
>>
>>27476987
You can say fuck it, it isn't me, so why should I care what it looks like anyway? You already think it isn't you so why, then, why would it matter what it is?

I dunno, the way I wormed out of it was by seeing my body as just a thing I use to do things in the world and not essential to my identity. Its configuration is somewhat arbitrary and doesn't matter. Like I'm an astronaut in a space suit or some shit. I'm done tearing myself to shreds because the suit isn't cute enough or because it "isn't really me". Literal astronauts don't do that shit, so why should I?

Important thing is it gives me oxygen and other life-supporting shit that space suits do while I'm out here in space for however my lifespan is going to be.
>>
File: 1361075855482.jpg (1 MB, 1864x1940) Image search: [Google]
1361075855482.jpg
1 MB, 1864x1940
>>27476987
Use the energy from the anger and dysphoria as a driving force to improve yourself. WHOLEHEARTEDLY try lifting/jogging/some other form of rigorous, daily exercise for two weeks. Force yourself. You'll actually see results, and that will drive you to improve yourself further.
All you are is a combination of your genetics and what you do to yourself. You can't control the former, but you can control the latter. You can ignore me or call me a normie or justify not trying any way you want, but the only way you're going to improve is by working on yourself. And if you follow this advice, you'll be happy you did in two weeks.
>>
>>27477057
accept that you are nothing more than a hollow receptacle. to soften your identity crisis, accept that you do not exist,
"I see myself in the mirror, but I don't see nothing"
>>
Christ anon

Come up with a really great gift, something that your family will really, really appreciate. Save up if you have to

Prepare the gift, announce that you fucked yourself over because you were confused and lonely but that you didnt think it through and you're changing back, deliver the gift, hope for their support and then say you'll try to keep making it up to them, which you should follow up on.
>>
>>27475744
Just stay a femboy and find someone who loves you for what you are.
>>
>>27477203
This.
They can't be mad if you're giving them a nice gift as you do it. Clearly they're nice people. The sooner you start working on this, the sooner you'll improve and the sooner you'll be a man again.
>>
File: neon-genesis-evangelion-812347.jpg (113 KB, 800x1240) Image search: [Google]
neon-genesis-evangelion-812347.jpg
113 KB, 800x1240
>>27476987

Is it like this feel?
>>
>>27475865
>raises another man's son
>is okay with him being a tranny

Oh my god we have reached cuck levels that's shouldn't be possible
>>
>>27477203
That's what I'd do too OP. Some kind on farm animal would really show your compassion and commitment. Like a chicken or a pig, if you really want to go big buy them a horse.
>>
>>27477121
>>27477190
>>27477199
Thank you for the suggestions.
I became an awfull human being because of the way i look. I hurt people that i loved and that loved me because of my lack of confidence. I want to rip my suit off, i want to damage in a way that people will look at me in a different way that they look at me, something that is not disgust.

>>27477246
This used to be my problem for a long time but now i became aware of my "self", so i'm been freaking the fuck out for the last 5 years. I isolated myself, i can no longer be that other person. I hate it and i hate myself
>>
>>27476933
I don't blame them for wanting to fix their issues but it just saddens me you know?

I want to fix them and know I can't.
>>
>>27477246
Dissociation is the bee's knees
Wish this still happened to me
>>
>>27475744
HE FELL FOR THE MEME!

I mean this is bait, but serves you right you piece of shit mentally retarded mongoloid.
>>
>>27477322
>I hurt people that i loved and that loved me because of my lack of confidence
Iktf but you can't let that shit get you down forever
Only way to move on is to... well, move on.
Don't need to beat yourself up over sins of the past forever and ever, otherwise you're missing the point of regret in the first place
I promise you that moving forward will feel better for both you and the people around you then voluntarily choosing to stay trapped in your personal hell (cause, you know, if you're anything like me, it perpetuates itself)
Forgive yourself even if no one else knows you well enough to forgive you, and I mean really sit down and forgive yourself, not some willy-nilly half-assed shit.

Two wrongs don't make a right, hurting yourself doesn't unhurt others. It just adds to the collective hurt of the world.

Hope you find peace, sorry if I got dogmatic lol but I really empathize.
>>
>>27477650
Thank you for your kind words anon.
>>
>>27475744
This happened to a girl I graduated high school with. She was a typical hot Stacy, then became a masculine butch dyke stoner. Now half a decade later I saw her and she's trying to be a real girl again kek

Give it some time and you'll be back to normal
>>
>>27477442
this
if you were stupid enough to be that deluded, you deserve the consequences
>>
>>27475744
Obvious bait thread is obvious
0/10
>>
>>27477190

In all honesty abs on a girl really aren't attractive.

I would still much rather her over a fatty but I don't like gym bunnies
>>
>>27477442
>>27477856
Fucking hold on
>>
bumnmping this post so all the newfriends can fall for this very clever ruisse
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>27477897
Fucking here's a timestamp
>>
>>27478021
Top pleb
>>
>>27478021
Post that penis boy.
>>
>>27478021
at least you'll be more popular w guys than you were with girls buddy. cheer up
>>
>>27478091
I thought so but honestly it's been 2 years since my last relationship and two years since transitioning and no boy ever looked near me. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
you could commit your life to fighting the lgbt menace and expose transvestitism for the mental illness it really is. then at least it wouldnt have been in vain
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.