[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a cute girl in one of my classes. Should I ask her out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: hereward.gif (86 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
hereward.gif
86 KB, 333x333
There's a cute girl in one of my classes. Should I ask her out?
>>
no, that's how you get laid
>>
Go for it. If she says yes, great. If she says no, you'll be in exactly the same spot you're in now. Literally nothing to lose.
>>
>>27475669
not until your class is almost over and you're somewhat sure you wont see her again
>>
>>27475669
DO YOU WANT DISEASES?!?
>>
>>27475702
self-esteem
dignity
>>
No. You'll just fuck it up anyway and then feel worse than before.
>>
>>27475669
>3PDP
>cute

Pick one.
>>
>>27475702
What should I ask her to do? I only know she likes video games.

>>27475713
So, right before summer break where we we'll be apart for months?

>>27475721
This is a good point.

>>27475734
I'm leaning toward this.
>>
>>27475694
kek
>>27475702
>>27475713
actual good advice on /r9k
Who let the normies in?
>>27475718
That's more like it. my typical /r9k response.
>>
>>27475669
Why haven't you done it already?

Go you retard, be sure to actually commit to it, just sit next to her and start a conversation and be sure to get her number or Facebook info before the end of class. If you can't manage that you're a lost cause.

Chat with her a bit via text and try to get her to go do something with you like get lunch or something, or if you have balls and you know you've already got her panties wet in class you can ask her out right then and there.

Just remember to be a man, don't be a fucking loser, don't be ashamed or scared, she's just a retarded girl anyway. If it doesn't work just move on.
>>
>>27475721
There is nothing wrong with asking a girl out, you are not crossing some sort of social boundary by asking for some cunt's number you faggot.
>>
>>27475764
>What should I ask her to do? I only know she likes video games.

1) See movie
2) Have lunch/dinner

Always do the lunch after the movie. That way you have something to talk about.
>>
>>27475764
>I'm leaning toward this.
Just be honest with yourself anon. What do you have to offer?
Are you fun to hang around?
Are you good looking?
Are you very funny?
Are you tall and fit?
If you have some qualities that girls like then sure go ahead.
If all you have is I like you and I l play video games too then don't bother for real.
Not trying to put you down or anything
but just some perspective.
I know ugly people who are fun and very cool and girls love them.
>>
>basing a persons personality entirely on appearance and not mannerisms and body language
>>
>>27475971
This is the kind of thing that causes you guys to fail.

Literally who gives a fuck what you have to offer? The question is what can they offer you? I've seen completely worthless fucking human beings get girls that should be modeling, all it takes is some self-assurance.

I know this is normie advice but even if I'm wrong, you could still use the experience OP, even if you have no chance, you'll see it isn't that bad to fail.
>>
>>27475669
how well do you know her?
it would be kind of weird if some random person she's never talked to just asks her out one day
>>
>>27476961
We chat every day before class.
>>
>>27476973
What do you have to lose, other than your own self respect and a blow to the ego?
>>
File: c68.png (270 KB, 532x472) Image search: [Google]
c68.png
270 KB, 532x472
>>27475669
No, just hide in the swamp man.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.