[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What a fucking story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (82 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
82 KB, 600x400
>be me
>try to be helpful to next door older lady
>she has an old dell d600 laptop
> no drivers for internet and on xp sp1
> try and be nice and do a fresh install of XP s3
>find all old drivers for laptop
>connect to my wifi and allow her to use it
>show her the ropes a little for basic web and facebook
>cant get to her old pinball game
>curses me and tells her other old friends I fucked her laptop up and gives other neighbors my wifi pass.LOL,why do I even try to be nice,I give up on people.
>>
This is the bullshit I constantly deal with,being social is a very necessary trait.Since Iam that awkward quiet guy people feel the need to shit on me all the time.
>>
That's what you get for helping someone you asshole.
>>
When it comes to computers people will only be happy if they pay for service.

Charge people 10 dollars or a nice meal and they won't bitch at you. It's weird.
>>
>>27475588
You haven't learned not to help anyone ever? After the 10th time of helping someone and getting burned, I just stopped trying. I didn't even expect a thank you or any return-gestures, I just expected them to not treat me like subhuman shit, but that's apparently too much
>>
I got extremely triggered,when I realized 5 other devices other then my own are connected to the router.I specifically told her not to give it out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.