[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, should I ask my female friend out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: da4.png (56 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
da4.png
56 KB, 485x409
I'm friends with this girl which I have a huge crush on. She recently became single and am wondering if I should just yolo it and tell her how I feel and ask her out.

Any advice?
>>
>>27475473
Do it. If you don't you'll always wonder "what if?"
>>
>>27475473
Go for it, brobot. If she rejects you, what's the worst that can happen? you learn a little bit about life.
>>
>>27475509
>>27475583
agreed. not doing it will haunt you forever, especially if you find out she was interested.
>>
>>27475473
Ask her out m8. Just remember that the odds are massively against you.
>>
>>27475473
Enjoy losing a female friend, she'll never treat you the same again.
>>
>>27476096
Good because women are absolutely terrible friends if you're not fucking them or at least getting some titty action
>>
>>27475583
>what's the worst that can happen??

She calls you a creeper and stops being your friend, claims sexual harassment, spreads rumors about you, shuns you from the low runs of the chad social group into untouchable status, gets chads to intimidate/beat you

t. someone who asked "what's the worst that could happen?" before
>>
>>27475473
You should wait a little bit before doing anything.
Nobody likes someone sharing their feelings right after a breakup
>>
>>27475473
>recently became single

She had a relationship before you.
She almost certainly had sex with him.
She has destroyed her ability to bond with you in the way that she would have been able to without prior partners.
Her first [anything] wasn't you.
She has precious memories with people who weren't you. When she looks back to them, it will be her and someone else. That person/ those people will always have that hold over her. She will think back and remember that night in high school when her then-boyfriend snuck over and they had sex in her room while her parents were downstairs, none the wiser, as they stifled the noise produced by their own passion so they could listen for her parents approaching even as they indulged in the thrill of possible discovery. That will all be someone else. Not you.

If you were not her first, you will never be her only.
>>
>>27476621
Holy fuck, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOT. I'm sick of seeing shit like this.

Yep. Triggered.
>>
>>27476646
I post it because it makes me miserable, too. Not nearly as much as ending up in that situation, however. I'd rather advise someone about to jump off a cliff that it is indeed a cliff that he is jumping off and the he'd best know what he's getting into before he does it.
>>
>>27476621
>>27477002
it's weird that on a board that constantly complains about being alone and never loved also has the highest, most unattainable standards that most people don't bother caring about
>>
>>27476521
But what if OP waits too long and another guy beats him to it?
>>
>>27476621
Yeah but when people break up those memories don't matter any more if they are truly over them. The time that they would spend with you is special, because they care about you and none of those other people. It's something.
>>
>>27476621
I'm 26. There's this 18 yr old girl who i can tell has a crush on me at work, she's always checking me out, she sounds innocent. She's probably a virgin. And she's not bad looking.

Bit this friend I have, the one I have a crush on, I practically shut down when I see her (in a good way), like I blush and my heart races and she's literally my oneitis.

But you bring up very good points. I'll just be the one she settles with because I'm making a decent income now and am single. But I also have memories of girls I fooled around with too. So I don't really see the big deal.
>>
>>27476198
Underrated post

If she find s you undesirable you will become the laughingstock of the community

You need to have a very clear understanding of what she might think of you OP. As ling as you're not too weird/autistic/ugly it will probably be okay though, even if she says no
>>
>>27477670

She'll always have them, though. They will always be a part of her. Those experiences are part of what made her who she is today (especially as they occurred during her formative years) and she will therefore never entirely be 'yours'. She will always, in part, belong to them. You will never be the one she shared all those special, formative, moments with - and she will never forget those who were, as those moments are important to her identity and they will always be with her. Those other men will always be a part of her and will always have some claim over her - she will reminisce about her youth, as do we all, and -he- will be there. Not you.

>>27477680

If all of this is something you're okay with - and you ignore the numbers on how prior partners tend to destroy the chances of a successful relationship, that's up to you.
>>
File: 1446700182004.jpg (51 KB, 590x826) Image search: [Google]
1446700182004.jpg
51 KB, 590x826
>>27475473
i have a little story for you man. I'm a guy but I'll tell you anyways. I was in love with my good friend for a long time but she had a boyfriend. I never told her how I felt. After a couple of years being good friends she moved onto another guy. Yet i still felt like she liked me for some reason. One night we hangout and have sex. Most amazing sex of my life. It finally happened. I told her everything. The next day she told me she had a boyfriend and never wanted to speak to me again because she wanted to salvage her relationship. She said she regretted the entire night. I was completely crushed. The girl left me in a horrible kind of depression. It hurt and I wish I never went for it. But your situation might be different. I'd give it a try anyway though. I lost the one I loved and my best friend forever. I still think about that one night. I've replayed it in my head millions of times.
>>
Never "tell her how you feel" in any serious sounding way. Definitely go for it if you know you're going to regret it otherwise, but be subtle in your delivery and explicit in your intentions. Don't be emotional right away, get her out, charm her romantically, then pull the hook with the feelings stuff once you've already established some kind of mutual romantic connection between you two.
>>
>>27476198
It's only creepy if you make a big deal out of it, if you can accept it and move on then there's no problem
>>
>>27478212
You fucked her while she had a bf? Nice cucking, you douchebag

If this happened while she was single, she wouldn't have excluded you out of her life like that
>>
>>27478473
I asked her before if she was still with the guy and she said she wasn't.
> I believed her
>>
File: 1446056073782.gif (929 KB, 264x320) Image search: [Google]
1446056073782.gif
929 KB, 264x320
>>27475473

>recently became single

That should speak for itself. Whores jump man to man shortly after a relationship like locusts in most cases. If you get a yes then consider if you are being used as a rebound. "yolo" at your own risk. Enjoy the result you stupid dick.
>>
>>27478100
Why the fuck do you care about that so much? That's a really stupid thing to worry about.
>>
>>27478555
t. bitter envious virgin
>>
>I'm friends with this girl

it's already over bro. you're friendzoned. don't waste your time unless you are getting OBVIOUS signals...
>>
File: 1447876071939.jpg (17 KB, 236x243) Image search: [Google]
1447876071939.jpg
17 KB, 236x243
>>27478713

nah, quite the opposite. light years ahead of you and I shouldn't even be on this board. Take that advice to heart, bitches are that simple. If she just got out of a relationship and jumps to another man in a short period of time that means one of two things: 1) she is a whore. 2) she never cared about the other guy so why would she care about you.
>>
>>27478696
Because you aren't seeing the big picture, that you are just another guy whereas she's made emotional connections to other men in the past. If that isn't cuckolding than tell me what is.
>>
>>27479348
Welcome to the real world buddy. Most people have had sex. Being this concerned about your partner's prior sexual experiences is pretty petty if you're the only person she wants to be with in the moment. You're gonna die alone, anon.
>>
>>27475473
Sometimes people don't really know what the want. In this case they depend on someone who can lead them.

So yes tell her how you feel, see if she would like to go out. If she says anything else other than yes, then simply tell her you're doing such and such on this day and that she should join if she wants to.

Easiest way to get a girl to do shit with you is to practically lead the whole thing. And who knows, if there are any similarities then work on that. If you feel like maybe something is off, don't assume it might be you. This just means you guys probably aren't compatible. It happens. I've been on some dates that have gone well only to end it with a gut feeling like they weren't the right type of person for me. Just continue treating her like a friend if that's the case and make sure she acknowledges that. Nothing is more awkward than going on a date with a friend you've known only for nothing to have happened and to have no resolution.

So whatever happens, make sure you have a resolution at the end. Girls naturally cling towards a "We should just stay friends" when they reject you and gradually avoid you over time. Don't let them do that.
>>
>>27479888
>Judging people for their character and principles is petty.
This is how civilization dies
>>
>>27476621
Facts
>>27476646
cuckoldry of the highest order
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.