[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help resolve a dispute I'm having with my wife. Who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: King-in-Yellow-Earl-Geier.jpg (111 KB, 548x768) Image search: [Google]
King-in-Yellow-Earl-Geier.jpg
111 KB, 548x768
Help resolve a dispute I'm having with my wife. Who's right, me or her?

So, I'm not interested in having kids, but she sort of wants them. This means that I'm much more nervous about accidents than her. According to Planned Parenthood, their "best practices" advice to virtually eliminate the risk of pregnancy says to use both condoms AND another form of birth control. Condoms are like 82% effective per year when used alone, and hormonal birth control is like 97% effective per year (in the general population). So that's what I request for my peace of mind, to multiply those two probabilities together.

However, she says that this makes her feel dirty and weird. She says you wouldn't use those standards with a prostitute. I honestly see her point.

So, what should we do? Who's being more unreasonable? Any alternatives? She doesn't want an IUD, and a vasectomy is *probably* too extreme (though I hear they're like 95% reversible). I really, really, really don't want to raise an unwanted child, but am I being overly paranoid?
>>
>>27474899
>GETTING MARRIED WHEN YOU DISAGREE ON THE NUMBER ONE IMPORTANT THING IN A MARRIAGE

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NORMANS
>>
>>27474899
Where the fuck do you think you are? Go back to le reddit fucking normie
>>
Go bareback and then use the coat hanger trick when you find out shes preggers.
>>
Srsly, anon. Look up Nexplanon. You're welcome.
>>
If you're white, you should have kids.

If you aren't white, you shouldn't.

It's that simple.
>>
Raw dog her and slip her some Plan B to fuck with her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.