[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1424210251069.jpg (32 KB, 323x337) Image search: [Google]
1424210251069.jpg
32 KB, 323x337
>Be me
>University starts
>Check out the girls the first day. Find out which one is the hottest
>I obviously wanna fuck her but don't really attempt anything because I don't care that much
>out of nowhere she starts talking to me
>I start getting actually friendly with her and enjoying her company
>Things go fine and progressively she gets more and more close, telling me secrets and kissing me and shit
>I start considering a short break from mgtow to maybe have a short 2 month relationship.
>Today
>We start texting each other, initiated by her
>Conversations goes all around until she is in a position where she tells me she has a boyfriend
>I feel nothing
>Immediately start getting memories of just 2 years ago, the last time I got rejected, and how I cried for entire weeks because of it
>Now I don't even care.
>I was actually invested in this girl and I can't seem to care.
>I'm not crying, I'm not even having to hold my tears
>I feel nothing
>nothing

Is this the world I'll have to live in?

Who else /beyondhumanity/? When did you transcend this plane of existence?
>>
>no feels
>makes thread about it
kill yourself, you ugly dumbfuck cracker
>>
>>27474781
I thought this was fucking /r9k/. Back in 2014 it was great to post this kind of shit here, I saw it all the time then.

How much did things change in just 2 years?

Is everyone as much of a faggot as you now?

Is this the secret /lgbt/ now?

Also
>assuming I'm white

topkek.
>>
>>27474843
I think that guy's point is you clearly feel something, otherwise you wouldnt have made a thread

also the anime girl OP Image looks sad, or disappointed at least
>>
>>27475352
I feel amazed at how radically things have changed. Just how a few years of indirect psychological training can change you.

This is the world I now live in, and there is no going back.

Also, I think you are gay again. Obviously the anime girl looks like sex.
>>
>>27474843
No you're right to post his here, this is what r9k is about.

We're all alone and want death and slowly become numb.

>>27474781
this ass hole is obviously a newfag/summerfag that came in and is the type to also think that slag grills can come into r9k and be treated equally. He doesn't understand what this Board is.

Forget him OP.
>>
>>27474433
if you feel absolutely nothing and started crying over it, you probably need help OP.
It's okay to admit that. Most of us here need help too.

>>27474781
newfag leave reee
>>
File: TheUltimateREEEE.jpg (13 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
TheUltimateREEEE.jpg
13 KB, 526x526
>>27474781
You don't deserve to be here.

geT OOOOUUUUUTTT
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.