[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Like what the fuck does this even mean? Normies are insufferable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 1242x791) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 1242x791
Like what the fuck does this even mean? Normies are insufferable.
>>
It means your mom is about to commit suicide
>>
How can you possibly get mad at that

fucking robots bitch about their lives being garbage but don't appreciate a single good thing they have
>>
I think your mom is a narcissist
>>
>>27474406
This
Nothing irritates me more than seeing some fucking faggot millennial disrespect the people who brought him up
I WOULD FUCKING KILL TO HEAR MY MOM AGAIN TELL HER YOU LOVE HER TOO YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNT
>>
your mom wants the D

your D to be specific
>>
>>27474406
I'm not even mad I just don't know what I'm supposed to say to that all I can think of is just saying "k" but that seems mean
>>
>>27474399
this OP

I was thinking the same thing when I was suicidal
>>
Just be glad your mother is saying she loves you, you bitch.
>>
File: 1459006280074.jpg (28 KB, 513x133) Image search: [Google]
1459006280074.jpg
28 KB, 513x133
>>27474469
Say thanks

Original original
>>
>>27474377
She's a woman
She's lowkey insulting you because she feels like you don't love her as much as she loves you
call your mom more often
>>
>>27474469
say "I lov eyou too" autism captain
>>
>>27474483
It's thanks to her and my father admitidily more on my father that I am the way I am. There is no such thing as affection in my family and now that she sees me and my sister leaving their home she is realizing her mistakes and trying to make up for it but it's just selfish bullshit
>>
File: bef52bed16.jpg (38 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
bef52bed16.jpg
38 KB, 720x720
>>27474406
Not OP, but my parents only make an effort in the moments where they think I'm on the verge of an heroing. They ask "How can we help? We care for you so muhc yada yadas sduhfs udfhs etc." and I give literally the same answer every time, but they always seem to have forgotten by that time.
>>27474445
>hurr durr my mum was nice so all mums must be nice
>hurr durr they did so much for you so now you owe them
>hurr durr I am unable to understand any deviations from what I consider normal
shoo shoo little normalfag
>>
>>27474377
>dont kill yourself: the text
t. mom
>>
>>27474510
I tried that once and my mom knew it wasn't genuine
>>
>>27474572
You're such a fucking pussy it's unbelievable
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
She can honestly fuck off I know she probably low key thinks I am suicidel and rightly so I am slightly but I just fucking hate normal fags and just like being by myself.
>>
>>27474627
What do you even know about me to call me a pussy? You are the archetypal normalfag to a fucking T, you don't know shit, you just project your idea of what a parent-child relationship onto everyone else and use that to judge them. Fuck off faggot.
>>
call her and tell her you love you too. something is up just to tell you
>>
>>27474638
Why didn't you answer her sending you a picture of the dog and saying hi? Maybe she just misses you and loves you, anon. There's nothing wrong. You should go spend time with her.
>>
>>27474711
Na she can fuck off tbqh
>>
>>27474572
>only make an effort in the moments where they think I'm on the verge of an heroing

If you're over 18 (which you should be posting on this board) then you're a fucking adult. Time to start looking after yourself. To some degree it is your parents fault for not teaching you responsibility but it's time to man up and take charge of your own life.
>>
File: 1454106708375.jpg (70 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
1454106708375.jpg
70 KB, 620x826
>being this oblivious

It's clear what she wants.
>>
>>27474638
>people love me which makes them a fucking normal fag

Jesus anon where did it all go so wrong? My advice would be to get off 4chan because you seem to take everything posted here to heart.
>>
>>27474845
No you have to understand that she is doing his to make herself feel better you retard. It has nothing to do with being loved, I know I am deeply loved and it's the only reason I haven't killed myself. The problem is I am nothing like either of my parents and just because I'm not out being a normal fag getting drunk every night they think something is wrong with me and it pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>27474638
I'm glad you sent her that text.

I think I know how you feel a little. I have trouble being nice to my parents sometimes because I'm weird and reclusive and they worry about me and the fact that I make them worry pisses me off. I didn't ask to be this kind of burden. And yet, that's humanity, and family, and love. Your mom does love you. Try to be nice to her.
>>
>>27474755
I'm on it mang. But I'm not there yet.
But don't get me wrong, it's not that I think they should do more for me, it's that I think they should stop acting like they care or like they're such great parents.
>>
dude. seriously, if your mum saays this, she fucking loves you man. rejecting your mother is litterally the worst things you can do. if she says things like that, do not fucking reject her. she loves you man.
>>
>>27474377
just say "wuv you mommy wommy you're the best lady in the world :)"
>>
>>27475007
Yeah it actually frustrates the hell out of me parents thinking they're the masters of parenting only to churn out shit cunt kids and have no idea why.

Kids naturally challenge their surroundings so if you don't teach right from wrong they'll never fucking learn.
>>
>>27475025
Ok.. And... It's not like it's breaking news or that she doesn't know that I also love her it's just like I said I'm nothing like them and they can't comprehend living in a way that I do. They don't think it's possible for me to be happy by myself even though those are the times I am the most at ease and happy.
>>
>>27474638
It looks like she cares a lot for you anon, if there's one person on Earth that will love you it is your Mom, don't do her wrong.
>>
>>27475081
If there is one silver lining it's that if I ever end up having a child I believe I am going to be able to raise them so fucking well and love the shit out of them to compensate for my own isolated childhood
>>
>>27474377
It probably means she thinks you might be considering suicide so now she's guilt tripping you into not doing it. My mom does it all the time.
>>
Who else here wishes they had the balls to kill their parents? I hate them so much. Everytime they say they "love" me my hatred grows.
>>
>>27475165
I don't feel violent towards them in any way except slightly when my father is a retard which is around 80% of the time. I just want to get away from them and slowly loose contact with them so I never have to contact them again.
>>
I just don't believe anybody when they say they love me or care about me. How could anyone love me? I don't even love me. I just think they are pitying me since I'm such a loser. My parents were verbally cruel to me when I was younger, and have mellowed out now that I'm an adult, but I still have trouble believing they love me. I mean, a 'responsible' parent has to love their child, so they are probably just saying it to socially fit in.
>>
>>27475324
Do you desire their love? If so, why? And if they did (probably do) love you in what way would your life be any different?
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x1136
>>27474377
Maybe you should stop thinking that your mom as ulterior motives. Your mom just wants what's best for you.

>mfw my mom still loves me and I still love her even after dragging her through my horrible adolescence
>>
your mum knows you are sad and feel alone and she wishes you could know that you have someone who cares about you.
>>
>>27475362
I don't talk to anybody other than my parents and occasionally an old friend from high school. So, I guess it would feel good if the only people I interacted with liked me or cared about me. I guess it wouldn't really be any different if they did, I'd still feel like worthless shit anyways.
>>
>>27475396
>those texts
Holy shit. Your mom wants to fuck you.
She wants to "celebrate" tonight with a winky face.
>>
>>27475412
Then why doesn't she do anything to help? Why doesn't she ever try to talk about how I am or what my goals are? Trust me she is just going through her mental checklist of things she has to do to make herself feel better. Texts like This is just another thing on the list
>>
>>27475499
have you ever asked for help?
>>
>>27475534
I don't want her help.
>>
>>27475499
Just because you're an unloving self-centered narcissist doesn't mean your mom is.
>>
>>27475561
that's why she hasn't helped.
>>
>>27475575
Wouldn't expect you to understand and that's fine but trust me I've shown time and time again that I truly don't need anyone but myself to be successful and happy but she still can't comprehend that
>>
>>27475619
you don't sound happy
>>
>>27475612
Ok I got you and can fully understand that but wouldn't ya think as a parent you would just help and do something instead of waiting for an invitation from your son? I knoW if I was a parent I wouldn't
>>
>>27475619
>ME ME ME ME ME
I was just like you when I was teenager. Grow up dude.
>>
>>27474377
Dude I think your mom is about to an hero
fuck her before it's too late
>>
>>27475693
you cant help someone like that unless they let you
>>
>>27475653
Because after going through my entire life without affection and not being allowed to express my emotions i feel very uncomfortable expressing myslef when I'm not by myself thus I come acros as robotic or sad
>>
>>27475769
i reckon therapy would do you some good, you sound like you have some daemons.
>>
>>27475769
Trust is your issue. You need to learn to trust others.
>>
>>27475806
Well it's either I achieve my goals and become the person that I always want to be or I fail miserably and wait for my grandmother to pass away so I can kill myself and not feel shitty about it. Both choices fine but the first is obviously perfered
>>
>>27475854
That's were a gf would come in handy but trying to find a trusty worthy qt gf is like finding a needle in a haystack
>>
>>27475894
if you can never trust anyone then you wont succeed
>>
>>27475704
He is a teenager... r9k has so many underage
>>
>>27475981
it's difficult to trust people when they all treat you like shit
>>
File: 1457784918690.png (103 KB, 586x529) Image search: [Google]
1457784918690.png
103 KB, 586x529
>>27474377
Tell her to stop being so melodramatic
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 912x905) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 912x905
>>27475979
>can't even trust your mom
>wants to start a relationship with a girl
>>
File: mom.jpg (56 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
56 KB, 500x395
>>27474638
You're such a tryhard selfish faggot who needs confirmation...

You will miss her
>>
>>27476028
Im 19 and in college. Fuck off
>>
>>27476069
Lol, ok buddy what ever you say
>>
>>27475450
If your Mom hasn't been embarrassingly overly affectionate your entire life you have a weird Mom, it doesn't mean she wants to fug.
>>
>>27476088
And you have the mentality of a 15 year old.
>>
> who here /killing themselves if parents die/
> even though they were shit, I could always call them everyday and we always exchange I love yous
> without them, I will truly be alone in this world, they are the last people who give a real fuck about me, not because I have money or they want to fugg
> I will literally end my life without them, that is a world of loneliness I don't fucking want
> nothing will matter, not wagecuck feels, not no gf feels, not spilling spaghetti
> I will kill myself
I will kill myself.
>>
>>27476222
That's why you have kids before your parents die.
>>
>>27476133
You are correct I have a weird mom. Try imagine living in a house where your parents have never slept in the same bed ever. try having a father who I believe to be genuinely borderline retarded and unable to to to do literally anything other then his wage slave job. Try imagining living in house where your mother is the dominate one of the household and is responsible for everything you would expect your husband to do (car maintenance, house maintenance, carpentry, etc.). I really don't like writing all this shit out because I know people are fags but am trying to make at least one person understand.
>>
>>27476290
I am 23 and KV, kids aren't an option.
>>
>>27476222
What's so bad about killing youself. Think of all the pain and suffering you are saving yourself from
>>
>>27476222
I will probably do that...

I am only keeping myself alive because I love my parents
>>
>>27476299
Quit being a faggot and straight up tell your mom you find it hard to feel affection for somebody who emotionally neglected you as a child. Literally spell it out for her. That is the only way you're going to get your point across. At LEAST give her the reason as to why you're being a dick to her.
>>
>>27476299
sounds chill

you sound like a fucking normie who had a more than decent childhood and who has watched too much of 7th heaven

Hang yourself.
>>
>>27476299
They stayed in the same house because of you. Everything they did was for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 225x255
>>27476565
>I'm actualy a normie and have been shit posting the whole time
>mfw
>>
>>27476299
Your mom is sexually attracted to stupid men. There are worse thigns. Deal with it.
>>
>>27474905
Talk to them you autistic fuck, or don't and enjoy being miserable.
>>
>>27474610
are you saying you don't genuinely love your mom?
>>
Fuck shit like this man, i havent talked to my mother since i was 18 and i never plan on again. She was a alcoholic narcissistic mess who done nothing for me. But damn, shit like that gets me in the feels.
>>
>>27476791
A. Like I said my father is genuinely retarded and never shows any emotion at any time in his life other than when his father died
B. The only things that would help my life improve would being able to move out of this house which obviously isn't happening until I finish college
>>
>>27476791
>talk to them
what shitty advice.
I was in the exact same situation that OP described here: >>27474905
They thought that because I don't go out constantly and "make mistakes" that I'm going to shoot up a school. Not even kidding.

I've had my mom tell me that I should actively go out and "make mistakes while you're still young" and ask if I was going to turn into a "school shooter type."

When I tried to "talk" and explain to her that I just don't like being around people or "going out" she called me a "waste of a life" and started crying and apologizing for failing as a parent.

OP can't win in this situation. He needs to understand and that they're going to be disappointed and try to give him the occasional nudge to be a hypersocial faggot. He just needs to do his best to brush it off and ignore it when it happens.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.