[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all my pants are torn now from me gaining too much weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: amerifeel.jpg (99 KB, 983x758) Image search: [Google]
amerifeel.jpg
99 KB, 983x758
>tfw all my pants are torn now from me gaining too much weight
>tfw had to wear my mom's old maternity pants to go to the store today (I am male)

SKINNYFAGS LEAVE NOW ROOOOOOOO
>>
Try this

1.Stop eating so much
2. Exercise
>>
>>27474473

I can't, it's genetic.
>>
>>27474371

It's so fucking easy to lose weight, it's not even funny. It's all just a state of mind. Once you control your mind, your body is going to fall in line. Went from 295 to 135 myself. Here's the real kicker, so long as you control your diet and exercise once you can sustain that, you pretty much eat whatever the fuck you want within reason.
>>
>>27474485
What a faggot excuse
And then you will say that you're big boned?
Stop eating so much you fat pig
And exercise
Did i told you that you where a faggot? You fucking faggot
>>
>>27474485
When people have a genetic predisposition to obesity, it only means that you have to work harder to remain a healthy weight. It doesn't mean you can't ever lose weight.
>>
>>27474371
bwahahaha......your mom must be proud.
>>
>>27474371
do you wash yourself w/ a rag on a stick?
>>
>>27474758

>do you wash

No.
>>
>>27474485
this is great bait

also its REEEE not ROOOOO but you probably did that intentionally
>>
>wide hips
>manboobs
>love handles
>big thighs
>skinny as fuck arms
just trap my shit up pham
>>
>>27474875

>uses reddit REEEE

ROOOOOO LEAVE ROOOOOOOO
>>
>>27474371
If you're being serious, you can always change.
Look up a calorie calculator online and input your weight and height so it tells you how many calories you can have in a day.
If you count calories, it will not be hard. You can also make better choices for yourself. Instead of having chips, eat some meat for the protein. It will make you feel more satisfied if you replace those shitty carbs as much as possible. That doesn't even mean you have to completely give things up, but at least portion them and have a proper serving of it.
I've spent the past year losing over 130 lbs and still need to get rid of about 70 more. It isn't that difficult once you get your mind into it and counting calories actually became fun to me. You can even plan out what you'll have the night before, so it's not a pain in the ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.