[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Italian American mafia friends to crack wise, break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: .jpg (291 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
291 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw no Italian American mafia friends to crack wise, break balls and whack our enemies with.
Now that's a feel, am I right, fellas? Fuggedaboutit, whatta ya gonna do uh?
>>
i'm more of a jewish mafia kind of guy
>>
tfw people think there are still whites that populate the city

sorry this isnt anytime below 1960 OP
>>
>>27474410
Have you ever seen Once Upon a Time in Amerca?
It's probably my favorite gangster movie
>>
>>27474410
They're alright. But don't crack wise or break balls or eat some good italian food everyday. Y'know calzones, mama's spaghetti, gabagool, the works.
>>
File: Tony Sopranie.jpg (121 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
Tony Sopranie.jpg
121 KB, 620x827
Dude, I LOVE The Sopranies!

Pic related: Tony Sopranie
>>
>>27474410
the Jews can't handle the banter like Italians can
>>
>>27474335
You can make mafias, it's honestly not that hard in concept
Just go to a crime ridden area, invest thousands of dollars into finding people who will patrol areas for bandits and thieves, and take money back from the stores for the protection

The principle of mafia is that they beat out all other crime as to make the crime process as smooth and manageable as possible
>>
>>27474335
>This
Italian mobster are the most brotier males you can find
>>
>>27474619
>As in you take over every criminal activity there is and you make them go smooth, but still going
>>
File: tumblr_nuvnjb1AJD1r2igm4o2_500.gif (709 KB, 486x269) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuvnjb1AJD1r2igm4o2_500.gif
709 KB, 486x269
>>27474619
kek
you're a funny guy anon
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 440x600
Half Italian American here, Italian Americans are mostly degenerates and the Mafia is old and dying. I doubt there are young people my own age becoming made men.

I identify more with my German side and the White Nationalist movement. All that's left of Italian Americans obsessed with being Italian is the degenerate Jersey Shore lifestyle.
>>
>>27475349
Why do you gotta come up in here and break balls ah? GET OUTTA HERE
>>
>>27475349
Absolute horse shit. I'm 75% Northern Italian, with black curly hair. My family moved here penniless during the great depression and now literally half of them are Millionaires. I myself am a mechanical engineer.

The Italian mafia was exceptionally good at gaming America's already corrupt economic and political system. So much so that it took the FBI, decades to suppress them. Italians built New York into the powerhouse it is today (before the Jews made it a septic ghetto of blackies).

The North End of Boston is filled with Italians, and it is one of the best areas of the city.
>>
>>27475349
This fukn guy...

>>27475492
I mean Jimmy, what's right is right. You understan' what I'm talkin about?
>>
>>27475660
I agree and the North end is nice and visited multiple times growing up in Boston but one of the few vestiges of Italian American culture is the barbaric jersey shore lifestyle.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x559
>>27474335
My great grandpa affiliated with the Five Families Mafia (Gennaviese family) back in the 1950's in NYC. He fucked shit up and almost got the entire family killed, but still pretty cool. The mafia are really nice respectful guys who treat their family nice, just don't get on their fucking bad side.

Not exactly disproving the whole "all Italians are in the mafia" stereotype.
100% Italian-American master race coming in
>>
>>27475765
Don't forget Long Island

>Italian American me looking to find a 100% Italian cutie
>All are spoiled momma's boys working for their dad's construction/plumbing/roofing business
>guidos everywhere
>>
>>27475904
wait are you a girl?

pls be my Italian gf
>>
>>27474335
I fucking hate the mafia so much. I live in north jersey and theyre so insufferable. They're all egotistical cunts.
>>
>tfw Tony Soprano will never find out you're a virgin after befriending you and work hard to get you some prime pussy to fuck and a little bit of coke to help you with your nervousness

Does anyone else have weird fantasies about becoming Tony Soprano's friend?
>>
>>27476128
>ywn go to the bada bing and get a blow job from a 10/10 stripper because you're friends with Tony

Why even live?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35 KB, 288x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35 KB, 288x200
TON, I WANT SOME GABAGOOL
>>
>tfw my father's side is a bunch of wise ass italians constantly running scams
>tfw my father used to take short cuts on family trips to avoid law enforcement

>tfw my mother's side is a bunch of irish americans that are fucking proud of their little corner of boston
>tfw they want to go stealing cars every time i visit

I moved away from all of them and now make video juegos instead of dinero.
>>
WHAT'SA MATTA YOU

EY

GOTTA NO RESPECT
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.