[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For once in my fucking life I have TWO yes TWO girls wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: vw shark.png (712 KB, 692x414) Image search: [Google]
vw shark.png
712 KB, 692x414
For once in my fucking life I have TWO yes TWO girls wanting to suck my dick.

I have no idea how it happened but I got drunk at the first party I went to last night. I woke up feeling like shit.

Anyways these two chicks started hitting up my phone.

THERE BOTH FUCKING HOT.
ONE is ASIAN. ONE is ARABIC.

Which one should I choose r9k?
ASIAN : Height 5'2
ARABIC : Height 4'9

I am 5'5.
>>
Both asian then... ;))
>>
>>27474030
OP here. I am autistic. What do you mean both asian?
>>
>>27474000
Nice trips.

But you're an autist who is (1) lying and (2) believes he has to choose.

Lol. Do you think Chad chooses one or the other?
>>
>>27474067
Arabic is, ethnically and geographically, a subset of Oriental.
So the Arabic girl is technically Asian too.

If you're going to choose, go with the Arabic one. An Islamic upbringing means a lot of repressed sexuality, waiting to be released.
>>
What kind of Asian? Like which country? Very important detail.
>>
>>27474111
You got trips just like me. Thanks for the advice robot.
>>
>>27474138
She is from the Phillipinnes. I can just tell.

My friend did an exchange.
An asian student stayed in his house for two weeks.
She met me and started flirting with me, standing really close to me and almost bumping into me when she was standing beside.

When she went back to Japan I added her on fb. She went and wanted me to join this app called chatous. It was an app where pics that were sent were deleted 10 seconds later so I knew what was going to happen.

Unfortunately the app does not let you add people, instead it's random so we could not add each other.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.