[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /selfdestruct/? Everything is going great and I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
who else /selfdestruct/?

Everything is going great and I can see myself looking for ways to fuck it up.
>>
I'm waiting till the time is right
I feel so weird about everything, confused by my own thoughts and motives
It's not even intentional
It's just something I have to do
>>
File: images.jpg (33 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
33 KB, 384x384
Story of my lyfe
>>
File: angry pepe clear.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe clear.png
117 KB, 900x900
>>27473991
I take you where you want to go
I give you all you need to know
I drag you down I use you up
Mr. Self-destruct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwUL-MSFGBw
>>
It'll happen my friend.

Six months ago I had a girlfriend and a 70k per year job. It was too good to be true.

Now it's the single neet life for me.
>>
>>27473991
>tfw you already poisomed your body with all kinds of toxic substances
>tfw hoping to not live enough to really have to pay the price for years and years of abuse of the physiology of your body

I dont want to live on this planet anymore
>>
I was going out with a string of early twenties girls and then met this wonderful woman in her early forties, fucker her for a while and everything was going great, she had her shit together without being a normie and adored me just as I was and I repaid that by finishing things with her when I got the chance to fuck a hot as fuck 20yr old.
20yr old turned out to be crazy and I had to kick her out after a few months.
Spent months miserable than out of the blue, the 40yr old got back in touch, willing to let the past go entirely, we've been back together a few months and everything is perfect yet I just spent today talking to an ex who I know has no issue with being a casual fuck and planning to go over next weekend and see her new city centre place and stuff and I know I'm going to fuck her and ruin everything.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.