[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gay >schizo >tfw all accompanying mental issues
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_GSkDIaHs.jpg (484 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
4L_GSkDIaHs.jpg
484 KB, 2576x1932
>tfw gay
>schizo
>tfw all accompanying mental issues

Do I even have a chance?
I'm too much of a coward to kill myself

What do robots?
>>
>>27473975
You would be so qt if you where a girl. damn shame
>>
>>27473975
aaaaaaaaaaand reported for terrorism

enjoy gitmo
>>
Sounds like you're in over your head. Might as well enjoy your descent into madness.
>>
>>27473975
I'm sorry to say anon but homosexuality is, to some degree, link to mental issues. Just go to a psychiatrist, they'll help you out. Worked wonders for me.
>>
>>27473992
>terrorism
OP Is obviously Dominican
>>
would cuddle all day/10
also same issues desu
>>
>>27474031
I'm actually Brazilian/Italian but live in England
>>
>>27474031
>>27474078
looks more sand nigger Tbh
>>
>>27474195
Doesn't look very Arab to me. Reminds me of that video where that fat American lady was yelling at two Brazilians for being terrorist.
>>
>>27474261
Na looks like a goat pleaser desu, keep white knighting tho
>>
what the fuqq you look exactly like me
>>
>>27473975
I would date you if I was a man.
You're super qt OP be my gay best friend.
>>
>>27473975
I knew you were fruity by looking at you, somehow you can always tell if someone's gay or lesbian by their face.

How bad is the schizophrenia? Do you have a therapist?
>>
>>27474516
I have a therapist and take paliperidone but either it's getting weaker or I'm getting worse :(
>>
>>27474746
Sucks to suck faggot
>>
same config. I feel you bro
>>
>>27473975
same robot, exept i'm bi

w-we're all gonna make it right
>>
>>27473975
Whats Schizo like?
>>
>>27474921
Some days it's worse but mostly there are voices narrating your actions and echoing your thoughts to yourself. It's hard not to think if people around you can hear and know what you're thinking.
You feel paranoid over little things and see synchronicity where there's none.
Even knowing this when you're experiencing it you feel helpless and try to come up with theories in your head and talk to yourself.
I don't get visual hallucinations much but they're usually just brief and cause a double take or two except once where I kept seeing someone following me.
>>
>>27473975
Lol just stop being a retard its not hard
>>
>>27474078
>Brazilian
so black?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.