[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 1420x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 1420x1136
post feels

>social anxiety
>only person I ever talk to is gf
>she invites me to hang out after class with a robot and a couple of her other friends from anime club
>look down the entire time
>guy talking to robot says something like 'haha /r9k/ can't be that bad' or whatever wasn't really listening
>robot tries to bring me into conversation
>'Ah ha tell him how bad it is anon'
>frantically search for answer but mind goes blank
>looks to gf for help
>doesn't notice
>look back down and never looks up or makes a sound until we finally leave

now I see the robot once in a while and I immediately look down or away to avoid contact and I feel a desperate need to apologize in order to not seem like I'm being mean or something.

Not only that, but there's someone from my high school who's very friendly and cool but I avoid them in the same way and it makes me feel awful and awkward because we have a class together

There was even a girl from one of my classes who saw me playing my instrument and introduced herself and I avoid her now as well

I just hide under a staircase whenever I'm waiting for my gf to get out of class or finish hanging out with friends. I had so many opportunities to socialize and I screwed myself over time and time again

how do I deal? what are some ways of getting over it? I feel like I have to apologize for never talking to anyone because I'm worried that they might think I'm either autistic or just a jerk or something
>>
I also have social anxiety, maybe not to your degree, but anyways what usually works for me is forcing self confidence by saying what you want to say
>>
>>27473956
>having a gf

You're not socially anxious. Why are you pretending? Do you think it makes you cool?
>>
>>social anxiety
>>only person I ever talk to is gf
congratulations, you got me to reply
now fuck off
>>
>>27474294
Thanks for the advice anon, but I don't really see how that could really help in my case because I panic before it's even time to say anything and put way too much thought into what I want to say. It's like I'm always positive that I'm going to fail and something terrible a going to happen so trying doesn't even register as an option most of the time
>>
>>27473956
>social anxiety
>gf
People will fall for this.
>>
>have to write my thesis in 2 weeks
>can't stop playing video games
>suddenly too depressed to want to play games or write thesis
>>
>>27474703
Yeah, overthinking is a common trait of social and anxiety in general, this is cliche, but you have to put staying calm as your first priority, allow your subconscious mind to take over
>>
>>27474757
Maybe his GF was down to circumstance
>>
>>27473956
Sounds like avoidant personality disorder desu
>>
File: 20160328_205146.png (499 KB, 1690x1134) Image search: [Google]
20160328_205146.png
499 KB, 1690x1134
Heres my base, desu. Sorry there are no cats.
>>
>>27474999
>>27475000
>>27475111
What the fuck is this sorcery?
>>
>>27473956
I have overcome a lot of my social anxiety, but it still bites me in the ass sometimes. I have benzos for emergencies, but I try not to take them.

>at work
>get swamped, no break in sight
>4 or 5 people are trying to talk to me at once
>I keep getting swarmed by customers shouting at me
>everything gets loud
>oh fuck I'm about to have a panic attack god no
>ears start ringing
>people are talking but I can't hear them, I can only see their mouths moving
>my eyes start crying but I'm still smiling and I can feel the vibrations of me talking in my throat, sure I'm just saying, "thank you for shopping with us" over and over
>the ringing in my ears gets louder
>my hands and face goes numb and I drop everything I'm holding
>I find a radio and ask for help
>they send someone and ask if once I'm done having an episode if I can stay for overtime
>I stay, even though I've thrown up and can't stop my eyes from crying
>my hands shake for an hour and people look at me like I'm on meth

I like people. I just get overwhelmed when too many of them are talking at once or touching me or making loud noises. I'm always scared that people aren't going to have the decency to build rapport before being super loud and knee slapping boisterous which is what usually makes me nervous.
>>
>>27475161
The fuck you on about?

(Original FFS)
>>
>>27475242
Triple trips
>>
Didn't want to create my own thread, but I just wanted to post this.

So I'm a year out of high school at uni and there's this girl who's a senior in high school and we've always been sort of into each other.

I never went to prom while I was in high school and guess I was always kind of curious and asked her. She said yes, then changed her answer to no a month later saying she'd rather go with someone in her grade.

I feel like a bitch saying it, but I know I'm going to feel like shit when I hear about her being asked by someone else and agreeing and seeing all the pictures.

If I was normie, answer's simple, just cut her off and move on, but she's one of the only people who tolerates me.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (35 KB, 550x497) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
35 KB, 550x497
>Feel paranoia and anxiety constantly
>Have sleep apnea or something so always tired
>Obsess over tiny mental lapses
>Convinced I'm an idiot so I repeat "I'm inferior, I'm inferior" over and over

It's getting worse
>>
>>27475314
Don't know what a trips is
>>
File: 3D_Sabel.jpg (366 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
3D_Sabel.jpg
366 KB, 664x1000
>>27473956
>have neko atsume
>never even get a space this large let alone cats
>remain poor

How do you fucking do it?
>>
>>27475369
she chose status over you essentially.

women always will. that's why we don't take kindly to them around these parts.
>>
>>27474941
I see, but it honestly sounds really difficult. I have a lot of trouble finding calm and each time something bad happens it ends up making even harder to go back.

The most I've done so far is join in on discussions here on 4chan and my gf tries to help, too, but I'm afraid of joining her again joining because it feels like I messed it up with her friends too badly. I'm worried she's going to get sick of me or that I'm getting too dependent on her and I don't know what I'm going to do if she left because she's all that I really have right now and I dont know if I could even survive without her around

I could probably go to a doctor and see if I could try some medications or something to help with staying calm. I don't know if I can actually do that without aide

>>27475000
I just looked up the symptoms and I guess I share a lot with it, but I was just diagnosed with social anxiety. Then again, it was back in high school and by a pediatrician and I haven't been to a doctor since. I might find a psychiatrist soon, but I'm worried that they won't be much help

>>27475635
Maybe try putting out thrifty bits for a while until you start racking up enough fish to afford frisky bits. The more common cats will always come as long as there's food and toys for them to play with and the frisky bits attract even more and you get three bowls with every purchase. Also, input the daily password everyday as you'll get fish for that as well a can of risky bits every time you fill a card

Itll take a while to afford the cool things, but finally obtaining them after all of the waiting and saving is worth it
>>
File: 20160304_095610.png (1 MB, 2396x1846) Image search: [Google]
20160304_095610.png
1 MB, 2396x1846
My nigga. Neko Atsume 4lyfe
>>
File: 1458870699922.jpg (46 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1458870699922.jpg
46 KB, 604x437
>gf

Why do you do this? Do you hate us? Is this how you get your sick kicks? Do you jack off imagining our tears as lube?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.