[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 20
File: Crystal_Meth.jpg (1 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
Crystal_Meth.jpg
1 MB, 3072x2304
Just scored some .5g of fire meth, been tweaking for about 2 hours, about to redose. What are you taking tonight brobots?
>>
>>27473944
alcohol

could easily get the same as you OP but I'd rather get coke so I'm not up for 48 hours straight
>>
Just a bit of alcohol. I gave up meth, hopefully for good. It helps you do more, but in the long run you'll do a lot worse. I think it just changes your whole personality. Have fun being robo-anon though for awhile. Don't need to eat or sleep and you'll get some serious shit done. I kind of miss it but it can really take over your life.
>>
>>27474346
Wooo alcholicolicloic. What are you drinking fellow drunk?
>>
File: beakertriestomakemeth.jpg (37 KB, 300x337) Image search: [Google]
beakertriestomakemeth.jpg
37 KB, 300x337
>>27474432
nothing to crazy just got a couple of 32oz Miller High Life's
>>
>>27474425
>Don't need to eat or sleep

Yes you do actually despite the fact that you feel like you don't need it.
>>
File: EandGrapeApe.jpg (761 KB, 1973x1112) Image search: [Google]
EandGrapeApe.jpg
761 KB, 1973x1112
>>27473944
E and Grape Ape
>>
>>27474513
i seriously hope thats just for show and you aren't going to actually smoke your pills
>>
>>27474561
I dont always smoke them.
Sometimes I put them in my anus for the rush and the sexual thrill.
>>
>>27474509
Heh, yeah I guess that's true. It still affects your health. I usually wait till I'm coming down though for that. I just enjoy life in Terminator mode while it lasts. Can't do it all the time though, or it will really fuck you up. It's not like weed where you can just smoke it every day and be just fine. It's great as a once in a while thing though. Very useful.
>>
>>27474594
>>27473944
does your guys piss smell rancid as fuck after doing this shit? freaked me the fuck out.
>>
>>27474626
Yes. A weird smell to your urine after smoking some shit is not uncommon at all. Your body is just flushing it out.
>>
File: GODDAMNIT.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
GODDAMNIT.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
GOD DAMN IT WHY ARE GOOD DRUGS SO FUCKING HARD TO FIND ALL THATS EASILY ACCESSIBLE IS BOOZE METH AND WEED NO ONE HAS ANYTHING GOOD LIKE XANAX OR COCAINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27474955
Try the darknet market, a god send if no friends or good connects.
>>
>>27474626
I haven't experienced any odd smelling urine, but my breath smell like shit on a count of my 12 hour dry mouth. I snort it so I'm not necessarily sure about the side effects of the methods of ingestion.
>>
>>27475878
odd, I snorted it as well because I can't stand the taste of smoking it
>>
I lovvvvvvvvvve smoking dope its so much might seem stupid but this is my last shot at going normie
>>
Smoking lots of dabs tonight
>>
>>27476048
I wouldn't worry about it, I mean aside from the modern stigma associated with meth, it was a relatively normal thing for people to use, hell you can still get a prescription for it.

>>27476223
Heroin or marijuana? If you're smoking heroin with the intention of become a normie you should stop, meth and heroin are the last thing a normie would try.
>>
why do people enjoy meth?
the high sounds terrible. I enjoy some uppers like cocaine or MDMA, but meth just sounds like my own personal hell. hours of feeling wound up and then a comedown that's legendarily awful?

fuck that
>>
>>27476932
>hours of feeling wound up
It's not "feeling wound up" like you feel when you chug coffee. On meth you feel like everything is accomplishable, and that you're accomplishing everything. You feel completely in control of your world for a while- socially too - and you have heaps of energy to spare.

MDMA isn't an upper. Real MDMA is quite sedating. If you take "mdma" and then feel energetic like you want to dance, it means your molly isn't pure and has some meth or speed in there (or it's not mdma at all).
>>
File: 1433976449010.jpg (109 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
1433976449010.jpg
109 KB, 680x777
Wondering what happened to that Anon who drank a whole bottle of Delsym for his first trip. You there?
>>
>>27476932
>>27477968

What this anon said.

meth literally makes you a real person
>>
What do you think about cocaine? I find it over-rated. The first few lines feels good but the high lasts 30 minutes max.
>>
>>27476342
It's the left hand form of meth that's prescribed. Right hand is what is sold on the streets as meth and that shit will fuck you up way worse and way quicker than anything prescribed
>>
>>27476932
I feel extremely euphoric and calm. Like I could take on the world but I rather chose to sit down and listen to some music, my body feels so soft and tired but everything feels so good. I'm on it right now, though I don't feel horny like people said I would.
>>
>>27478458
That being said, what must I do to feel horny? I want to masterbate but nothing turns me on.
>>
10g kratom and 100mg DPH. Smoking back to back cheap filtered cigars

Wagies delight
>>
>>27473944
I just drink a little beer, fuck meth. But I guess you will have to see for yourself. :)
>>
Meth comedown really isn't all that bad, either. All it makes you feel is depressed, irritable, unsocial, bored, suicidal. Like a robot, basically. It only affects normies, if you feel these things already then the comedown won't really have much of an effect on you.
>>
>>27478581
This, I've felt this intensely after a Ritalin binge. Worse then how I usually feel, but after 2-3 hours I feel pretty normal.
>>
>>27477968
I've had real MDMA multiple times. it's sedating but it's still considered an upper.
>>
Tempted to get some llallo, but not going to.
>>
>>27478476
Can anyone help me out?
>>
File: 1372741594954.png (14 KB, 346x299) Image search: [Google]
1372741594954.png
14 KB, 346x299
>>27474425
Yeah I agree. Been doing meth for a few months and it's put my life in the shitter. I've completely isolated myself and dropped out of life. Been on long binges of opiates, sedatives, and dissociatives, but I've never really felt like a "drug addict" until now. When I look in the mirror I don't even recognize myself anymore. I look fucking nuts.
>>
>>27478799

Meth doesn't really make you horny the first time. That is until you start masturbating. It'll keep you edging for hours and when you finally cum - it will really be one of the greatest fucking experiences you can get out of meth.
>>
Been trying to get my hands on heroin for a really long time now. The dealers my friends know only have weed and occasionally acid, but I need that childhood comfort feeling that I had when I would snort perc.
>>
>>27478918
Try the darknet market, the greatest thing to exist.
>>
Fuck you people, and fuck the Baltimore drug scene. I can walk two blocks and score weed and the worlds finest heroin, but I can't find meth FOR MY FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>27473944
ooooh god please don't post pictures, i'm craving a fat bowl a dat like a bitch right now, can't get images of the vapor crawling through the glass from my last smoke outta my damn head
>>
>>27474513
is that zopiclone youre smoking homie?
>>
>>27478986
Maybe it's the meth, but I keep talking about the darknet market...that's how I scored what I'm on now. It's FUCKING great man.
>>
>>27475778
DNMs are just a godsend in general, anything I got on there was 10000x better than the garbage on the streets
>>
I smoked opium man, I'm high as shit right now oh man it's comfy
>>
File: rot_teeth_meth.jpg (128 KB, 540x422) Image search: [Google]
rot_teeth_meth.jpg
128 KB, 540x422
Enjoy that bro
>>
>>27478986
You're on the wrong side of the country, dumbass. Just buy some ready rock.
>>
File: BERT YONG.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
BERT YONG.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
Anyone else /tramadol/ here? On 200mg tonight. Curious to see other people's opinions on it.
>>
>>27478986
i live in Texas and I have the opposite problem Dx

meth fucking everywhere (and meth bikers) but no good opiates anywhere
>>
>>27479219
It's usually due to the influx of cartel activity, apparently meth is their #1 product.
>>
File: dog eats marijuana.png (25 KB, 310x86) Image search: [Google]
dog eats marijuana.png
25 KB, 310x86
>>27479190
a friend of mine recently secured a bunch of that stuff
do tell what the experience is like :3
>>
>>27478913
Alright thanks man, I guess I'll just ride out this high calmly.
>>
>>27478986
dat sucks mane but desu meth is kinda overrated, you can IV dex for essentially the same feeling minus meth's serotonergic vibrations which sometimes really aren't all dat anyway. so just stick to the best street speed you can find, shit will probably be cut with a little meth anyway.
how do you go about looking for meth in Baltimore, if i may ask?
>>
>>27479261
There's better drugs out there but is a good drug to take if you're on your own. Just really relaxes you. Plus I can get it on prescription here in the UK so I don't have to pay for it.
>>
>>27478986
You could probably score some adderal l or Ritalin, probably may even get a perscription
>>
>>27479324
>how do you go about looking for meth in Baltimore

Ask for meth in baltimore, junkie jumps out of the bushes with methadone.
>>
>>27478910
post a pic anon, it can't be too bad
>>
>>27479405
you can't even find street speed over there?
>>
>>27479451
It might be floating around in certain circles, but it's just not something the average street dealer would have
>>
>>27478986
Go downtown.
Take a left at the Taco bell.
Go down 5 houses, it should be the blue houses with the closed shutters.
Knock three times, wait, then knock 4 times again.
You can get 1 gram for about $80.
And an 8ball for $200....
>>
trying to see if vaping regular weed, cut up hash, and my old kief will activate the hash well enough rite now

doing mushrooms on thursday while hanging out with my cute coworker. i missed a chance to kiss her on the lips and have no real effect on our friendship, up or down, but whatever. if she calls me gay again i'm doing it especially on 3 grams of psilocybin
>>
>>27479545
dude, there is no taco bell in downtown baltimore
>>
I love opiates. Love em. Some of the best drugs are opiates. Love morphine. Love it.

But I can't find any heroin. I live in NYC so I know it's here, but I don't know people who are heroin level sketchy. Finding weed is fine but no one I know does heroin. I was addicted to poppy seed tea for a while, was also doing oxycodone. But I miss that opiate feeling. Miss that so much. I'd get high and listen to The Velvet Underground.
>>
>>27479590
I've tried heroin a few times but never really enjoyed it. It's pretty easy to find though. I just walked around downtown at night (I'm in Baltimore but NYC is honestly almost as good a place to score from what I hear) and found the first sketchy ass black dude sitting on some steps. He had what I needed.
>>
File: 1459214670538.gif (44 KB, 711x885) Image search: [Google]
1459214670538.gif
44 KB, 711x885
Does anybody here know where a robot can find some good opiates in Houston, Texas? :c
Anything from codeine to heroin, just fuck me up senpai
>>
>>27479642

easy score or easy way to get robbed, guess those are good chances if you are an ope-head
>>
>>27479642
did you approach that black dude or did he approach you?
>>
>>27479778
Shit that never happened for one thousand, Alex.
>>
>>27479778
I approached him and said "yo, you know where I could get some dope" He smiled and told me that's what he was there for. Probably the greatest interaction I've ever had with a sketchy black dude in my life.
>>
>>27479814
I would have thought that myself a year ago. Honestly I was just bored as fuck that night and wanted to go on an adventure.
>>
i've encountered tons of ppl on the internet who are dead adamant that dope only ever refers to weed because, "they know everything about drugs bro," but do all sketchy black people know what's exactly up
>>
>>27479934
yeah man, in Baltimore dope means heroin and only heroin
>>
my first score
>be me
>18
>walking through downtown ottawa, canada
>some random dude approaches
>asks me "are you looking for anything?"
>"yeah, a 30bag of meth" i stutter
>he says "yep that's no problem, follow me, you can only get 20s and 40s from this guy, he's the only guy i know with crystal around here, he's at one those two houses down the road"
>walk 2 minutes to the house, wait outside with a bunch of junkies for 10 minutes
>guy returns, asks me if i'm sure i want a 40 because 20 isn't a whole lot and this is some of the bombest shit he's ever seen
>all i have on me is $35
>tell him $20 has to do
>he leaves again and returns 5 minutes later, this time with the meth
>smoke my first hit of crystal in the nearby starbucks bathroom
>feel more alert, energetic, aware.
>take many many many more hits in that bathroom
>feel like jesus christ, euphoric as fuck
and that was the very start of my downward spiral
>>
>>27474513
you can't smoke e you fucking idiot, you can't even vaporize it properly enough to smoke it, you're just wasting it
>>
>>27474590
you can put them in your anus for a bit of a rush though, but make sure you crush them and let them dissolve as well as possible in water before using a turkey baster to shoot them up your ass
>>
>>27479190
Tramadol is a pretty dirty high, since it's an SNRI as well as an opiate. It can be quite unpleasant. Never done it since I don't wanna risk seizures. I had something that kinda seemed like a seizure (not sure) on meth once, and it's not a fun time I'd like to repeat. But then I still do meth even after that experience, so I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and avoid looking like a big fat hypocrite. I'm well aware getting high will always supersede common sense for addicts. I'm the guiltiest junkie loser of them all. So keep doing you, man. Opiates are always very comfy, so trams are probably the same. You're in for some good times. Happy nods, my friend.

>>27479411
I mean I've got a thin border around my lips covered in rashes and acne, from licking that area so much, but I haven't gone full blown "anti-drug commercial tweaker" yet. Many tweakers pick at their face and get scars everywhere, but I've never done that. My teeth are completely fine and healthy too.

It's mostly my expression that scares me. Those wide open eyes, looking like they're filled with psychotic rage. Those flaring nostrils, like I'm ready to fucking snap. That inability to keep my mouth still, always gritting my teeth and licking my lips. It all paints a very frightening picture to me. If I saw someone like me on the street, I'd cross the road and get as far as I could from them. Not gonna post myself looking like that. I don't even want to see myself, let alone show others.
>>
Friends don't let friends do meth

Don't do meth guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Bp-68W-2c
>>
>>27478741
take A LOT of real MDMA and tell me it's not an upper. i'm talking 300+mg at a time.
>>
>>27480480
you may not want to see yourself, but i certainly want to see you. wide open eyes filled with psychotic rage, flaring nostrils like you're ready to snap, that sounds hot to me, i need to see you anon-kun
>>
>>27479672
Not in Houston but when I was there the mexicans got me xanax pretty easy. if you know spanish is shouldn't be hard to get
>>
>>27473944
So many fucking normies here. GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
>>27481780

>tweaker
>normie

Choose one and only one
>>
>>27479672
>giving money to the cartel and criminal lowlifes
Hope you all get stabbed.
Get out of my city and go back to new orleans
>>
>>27477968
this isn't true

sorry
>>
>>27479411

what is with all the faggots who keep asking for pictures of everyone? this is 4chan for fucks sake.
>>
>tfw no good connects in Jacksonville

I need my tree man.
>>
>>27481780

yeah these drug addicted losers sure are normal
>>
>>27481855

my cousin sells it there

weedblox
>>
>>27479574

is baltimore really that much of a hellscape that they dont even have a tacobell?
>>
>>27481875
can you get me in touch my man?
>>
File: 1437618368285.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1437618368285.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>27477968

>MDMA
>a substituted amphetamine
>its not an upper guys

lmao

3/10 trolling
>>
who /krakow/ here? would buy something t b h
>>
>>27481965
That's not how chemistry works- even small changes in a molecule can make it interact with the brain in entirely different ways. Mescaline and 2C-X's are substituted amphetamines, just like amphetamine.

Real MDMA is not stimulating. It's very sedate. You've been getting bunk MDMA.
>>
>>27482008
yeah, i love sitting sedated in a library on MDMA and not going out to a concert
>>
Just smoking pot. Lots of it. I recently bought an ounce for 120.
>>
>>27482008
And yes, if you take 300+mg it will probably stimulate you, and MDMA is somewhat stimulating on the comedown. It's not stimulating during the roll though.

300+mg is way too much, by about 2x. If you have real pure MDMA, 100-125mg is ideal.
>>
>>27481780
Its too late brother, years too late
>>
>>27482019
Dude, your pills aren't MDMA. They are MDMA cut with speed, meth, or sometimes even MDA. This is very very common.

If you drop a point or two of pure crystalline MDMA, you and your friends will be a cuddle puddle for the next 4 hours.

THAT SAID, combining pure crystal MDMA with an appropriate quantity of speed in a gel capsule is great fun.
>>
File: 1423977920660.jpg (42 KB, 315x310) Image search: [Google]
1423977920660.jpg
42 KB, 315x310
>>27480658
Every time I post about my life-ruining meth habit, gay tweakers come out of the woodwork and demand to see pics of my crazy mug.
>>
>>27482117
It's just one guy shitposting.
>>
>>27482067
Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about, please stop. MDMA has been known to be a stimulant for over a hundred years, when it was first synthesized. What's more likely is that YOU have been getting something that isn't MDMA.

I mean, use common sense. Where do people do MDMA? Fucking raves, not laying around. While "molly" is cut with other stimulants, that does not mean MDMA is not a stimulant. It's an amphetamine, and all amphetamines function similarly in that they are at least mildly stimulating. All of them. I challenge you to name one substituted amph that is sedating and a depressant. Protip: You can't.

I'd recommend you check out PIHKAL, by Shulgin. He's the granddaddy of MDMA, and surprise surprise, he lists it as a stimulant.

Your shit is probably cut with heroin and you're so naive you believe your dealer when he says "oh no bro this is the purest shit." Or you've just been reading about it online and have never actually done it.
>>
Ordered some coke, mdma, and xanax the other day.
I want to feel something.
>>
>anyone who thinks they have 'pure' MDMA
how come every druggy always thinks they got "the purest shit"?
multiple studies found most street MDMA to be nothing but meth
>>
>>27481800
tweakers can still be chads on meth and fuck stacies who also use meth just thinner and more paranoid ive seen that shit

and fuck the idiots shill meth use as something good you people are fucked up

meth addicts are useless.
>>
>>27482574
no meth addicts are the most functional of all the kinds of addicts
>>
Gonna be trying to 3gs of shrooms for my first time this weekend.

What am I in for? Will that be enough for a first timer? I've pretty much stuck with weed (herb and dabs) for the past 5-6 years, but I want to experience some psychedelics.
>>
>>27479190
Tramadol never got me that high. It help sa lot with depression, though. Also you simply cannot cum; you'll get had but you'll never cum.
>>
>>27482557

Some people test their pills. It's pretty simple to do with either a reagent kit (which won't be exact, but will at least distinguish between meth and MDMA), or through a pay site like ecstasy data.

Most of the time it's just druggies being retarded though
>>
>>27482008

From Erowid:

>increase in energy (stimulation)

You're right that it's not incredibly stimulating in the same way as most amphetamines. But to say it's sedating is clearly misrepresenting the situation. It is not primarily a stimulant in the traditional sense, but it still has stimulating effects.
>>
>>27482678
Depends. There is a number of different psilo mushrooms, their potency varies.
>>
>>27478099
thats what I recommend for for first times.. its pretty much like 1 bottle for first level and then up the dose by 1.5 for the next two tiers ime and from what I've read.

Im sure he had a weird few hours and went to bed.

>>27473944
Kinda glad I'm not much for meth or most stimulants. I'm less lazy than unmotivated and meth never gave me any sort of get shit done drive.

Lately been having a weird time mixing weed and china white or tar.

Theres a really strong kush nod u get and there's an opiate nod and when u mix they get a little conflicting at times.
>>
>>27482678
Probably some nausea, hallucinations and deep introspection.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (70 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
70 KB, 595x600
I am high as shit. I don't think there is any better music than Boards of Canada for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRJ_uZClz4Y
>>
>>27482678
impossible to easily judge the weight of the drugs in the mushrooms. I'd say pick more of the caps if you can and eat light a few hours before and then nothing when you're on them.

3gs can be a lot a lot with some varieties or a pretty normal amount but either way it's a good amount. Just try to limit expectations before hand as everyone's experience will be different.

try and have fun to avoid getting super introspective or whatever has helped me. At least to enjoy the somewhat seasonal drug.

Going outside is always my recommendation for shrooms. Physical activity might be somewhat tough but just a slow paced walk around your neighbourhood is great.
>>
>haven't even done crack

cool thread children.
>>
>>27475778
>>27479079
What are some good DNMs, specifically looking for MXE.
>>
>>27484042
>>haven't even done crack

literally not worth mentioning. Did it a couple times with work folk and a couple times after. A lot like freebasing coke but maybe a bit sharper..

seriously the most nigger tier drug. I've smoked weed that was better than crack.
>>
File: 1434582032830.gif (985 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1434582032830.gif
985 KB, 500x265
>tfw no drugs and no money for at least another 4 days
>>
who /mephedrone/ here

Everyone where I live is on this shit. Including myself

People just get fucked up and start getting aggressive. The pub I go to which is filled with meph heads just dissolves into tweaker brawls every night

pretty gr8 imo
>>
>>27484042
I've smoked crack, it wasn't that great.

I just sat on a chair staring into the corner of the room for about 10 minutes

not great desu
>>
>>27484213
I've done it a few times, but my shit was cut or something cause I had to snort a lot of it and wasn't very impressed with the high.
>>
>>27478344
that's part of the addiction though mate. you get a brilliant 30 minutes but you have to keep topping it up. personally i can't be fucked with it, it's too expensive and where i'm from the dealers always have cheap shit that wrecks my throat.
>>
I'm a heroin user and wish I never started
At first it's like waking up next to an angel
Next thing you know you're next to a monster

Dnt start boys
>>
I'm sobor for the next 2 weeks since i'm out of money.

The last time this happened I ended up in the crazy ward.
>>
>>27474955
Fake having panic disorder and ask your doc for benzos
>>
>tfw want to do drugs
>have no connections and im too autism shy to get them

JUST
>>
>>27486010
I'm european, we don't get benzos or ritalin. It's all about eating healthy and doing sports here.
All things that cost nothing and do nothing, god bless public health care.
>>
Bupe and Barbiturates man. (With Caffeine and Nicotine of course)

The only way to go. Except heroin but I a bad boi can't do that anymore.
>>
Just got released from rehab 3hrs ago (ausfag)
Second time in there but this times gonna be different
Right guys?
>>
>>27486077
Benzos do exist in Europe and they get sold you probably just have to keep changing doctors until you find one that will give them to you
My doctors didn't want to give me any for my SAD and panic disorder tho, they had first hand experience with people going through withdrawal and addiction
>>
File: 1459218998574.gif (2 MB, 300x164) Image search: [Google]
1459218998574.gif
2 MB, 300x164
>>27474955

>Xanax
>Good

Ok chad
>>
>>27486103
Based on my experience, it's a class question. If you are upper middle class or upper class, you get adderall and benzos for nothing, but if you are lower class, they make you jump through hoops like crazy. Going through a number of doctors to find one who isn't a cheap incompetent is no option for me, because they have waiting lists of 6-36 (I'm not joking) months.
>>
>>27482435
I know what he's talking about, I've had it the last two times I took mdma at home and it's that soft fuzzy feeling of love that makes you kinda sleepy and relaxed.

In huge doses and in xtc pills (almost always mdxx + a stim) it does have that rush effect; taking 300mg is definitely too much though
Stick to 150-180

A lot of it is because of the setting, you behave differently if you go out to a club with everyone dancing or if you're just cozy with the people you love.

Tbh i prefer the softer.
>>
>>27485967

True dat anon.

>tfw ruined life
>>
I'm not going to do anything else than psychedelics and MDMA. Of course, I said the same thing about weed some years ago, but I truly hope I can keep this promise.
>>
>>27486068
You can get drugs on the internet these days you know and I'm not just talking about the darknet, there's a whole world of legal drugs that are just a click of the mouse away.
>>
>>27486128
I am part of the upper class
I even have special insurance that give me access to more expensive stuff
The waiting lists sound terrible I was always able to get help in a few days
I guess you should try ordering online if you really want benzos

>tfw docs give you all kinds of pills(SSRIs, Zolpidem, etc.) yet they won't give you benzps
>>
>>27473944
Went out with a qt 3.14 in college and she started doing meth so i dumped her...ffwd a few years later when i was in grad school met her in a bar and she was a prostitute. She actually tried to get me to pay her to fuck. I told she wasn't worth it and i wouldn't fuck her for free.
>>
>>27486136
I'm about to have a hit and chill then pass out and sleep and turn up 4hrs late to work again.. They haven't fired me yet and it's because they see hope in me

As long as they don't make me take off my jacket and see my track marks it'll all be ok
>>
>>27486165
Yeah, I order online, but it's unfair that I have to buy all my medication on dark or grey net sites because my doctors just tell me to be myself or check myself into a mental ward. I couldn't even get antidepressants, they just told me to go for walks, so now I'm spending 15% of my available income on prescription ADs, which really did make my life a lot better, but it's fucking stupid and a huge drain financially.
>>
heroin

I'm going to test the quality of new dope by shooting a 1/10 of a gram in parts(cook up 2/3 and shoot half at a time then cook up the last 1/3 and shoot it carefully) after that its a few days of dank speedballs

my only problem is I need to get more works especially cookers and proper filters because the coke I get has insuluble cutting agents that stick to a spoon and never come off(if you use a sterifilt or a frontier filter syringe it'll get literally welded to the fucking cooker)
>>
>>27486157
>MD
Move onto ket mate, it's more fun and you don't have to fuck about with comedowns.
>>
>>27486162
Which one? Exclude opiates
>>
>>27487498
there's a reddit for research chemicals
>>
>>27487498
>>27487568
https://www.reddit.com/r/researchchemicals/comments/3ztluh/i_am_looking_for_a_research_chemical_for/
>>
>>27487498
>>27487568
+ there's legal herbal drugs that are easy to find like kratom and ayahuasca, mushroom spores, etc...
DXM, DPH/DMH, ether are easily available at any pharmacy no prescription needed.
>>
Adderal.

I get a lot done and feel depressed about it.
>>
I fucking wish I had some oxycodone. I haven't had any in about a year and a half but Jesus CHRIST I could really go for some right now.
>>
>>27487739
>legal herbal drugs
Enjoy your high body load and unpredictable strength (Kratom aside)

DPH/DMH are fucking awful, at least recommend GBL/GHB.
>>
How old are you heroin users? How long have you been injecting?
>>
>>27487829
>at least recommend GBL/GHB.
You can't get those at a pharmacy. Pretty sure GHB is highly illegal. I used to do it a lot, but shit made me way too horny and lots of accidental mini-comas.
>>
>>27487922
Well, over here you can buy GBL legally. It's about $80 per litre.
>>
>>27487922

there are GBL users who aren't 35 year old gay men who want to be put in a sling and fisted?
>>
I'm all about alcohol, weed, and cigarettes. the normal drugs I guess. Been using them every day for 2 years. I tried Xanax for the second time the other night, though. The first time was 1 white, not much to use it with and not much happened, but I could tell it worked

>2 green bars washed down with everything else
then I blacked out, my sister told me this is what happened
>I woke up early in the morning, walked out of my room naked and took a shower
>then took 2 more, smoked and drank
>acted weird, said weird stuff and stumbled around for a while
>went back to sleep
>woke up at 6pm, didn't know where all my Xanax and weed was and I really wanted it
>>
>>27487905
>How old are you heroin users?

How long have you been injecting?

about a year. I was underwelmed by smoking heroin compared with pharmacutical opiates but when I busted out the needles and citric not only was the rush amazing but economically it made perfect sense

as far as speedballing it's basically everything I ever wanted and more

>>27480480

not sure about seziures but I got such terrible muscle spasms from 300mg+ of tramadol that I damn near bit my tongue off
>>
>>27487905

Started at age 21 or so.

26 now, quit last year.
>>
I'm on some high quality speed rn. Feeling great phamily
>>
File: WPP17870.jpg (49 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
WPP17870.jpg
49 KB, 288x216
Hey nigs, seriously no one else into barbiturates?

I know they're hard to come across but seriously god tier.

Especially for any fellow musicians out there.
>>
meth gives me psychosis for weeks

Why?
>>
>>27489573
Those are like from a by gone age like qualuudes and opium. Actually done opium twice and it sucked both times, tried to smoke it like weed(from what I understand they used special pipes 'n shit for that) and that may been the problem, next time I'll eat it.
>>27489605
Try sleeping in between dosages or something. Drug-psychosis is usually brought on by lack of sleep.
>>
>>27489662
Opium is not a barbiturate.
>>
>>27489716
That's not what I said. What I meant was they are both nearly non-existent these days.
>>
>>27489605
Meth lasts too long, and amps are the absolute worst for inducing psychosis. Like the other anon said, you need to sleep normally even if you're not tired or you're asking for trouble. I don't like to touch amp without benzos to take the edge off the comedown and put you to sleep.

>>27489573
How'd you even get it? Butalbital is the only barbiturate that's widely prescribed anymore, they give benzos instead
>>
>>27489662

You can chase opium off foil like heroin.

baka
>>
I recently quit weed which is essentially the only thing I ever did, but had to take a break to stay clean. What do you anons recommend I take in the meantime? Something that doesn't stay in my hair for 8 months would be great.
>>
>>27490295
mushrooms
commrnt
>>
>>27490295
Heroin, Meth, plain old amphetamine
>>
Stoner here. Gotta quit so I can pass a test for a new job. Done acid and 4aco-dmt and wanna pick up 4met. Anyone have any research chemicals they enjoy?
>>
>>27490411
Idk if I'm that comfortable with my thoughts to try psychedelics even tho they sound awesome
>>
>>27490440
That sounds more like a lifetime commitment than a step up from weed
>>
>>27490538
You're an addict looking for an addiction that is more difficult to check right?
>>
>>27490549
pretty much but I don't wanna use dangerous substances and I also don't want it to show on a hair test
>>
Having a brew and smoking my tiniest last bit of weed tonight. I don't know if I'm going to pick up any more since I'm only in Europe for two more weeks and it takes me a while to go through a gram (I get high really fucking easily; I assume it's because I have asthma). Considering taking some shrooms when I visit Amsterdam next week, but I'm still not entirely sure about it. I've never done a psych alone before, nor have I ever done shrooms, so I'm afraid the trip could take a wrong turn and I'd end up crying in my hostel room for four fours. Then again, I've only ever had one bad acid trip, and that was because my dealer sold me 3x dosed gel tabs without telling me, so I might end up having a great time. Any thoughts?
>>
I got 30 tabs of Percocet 5/325 today. How many should I take to get a good high?
>>
> Functional stoner
> blazed every day
> cant get dick hard when not sober
> smoked all my stash yesterday to quit once and for all today
> went out today and bought a big ol bag of weed
>>
>>27492549
>quit
What's the point of living if it's not worth living.
>>
> be dude weed lmao from the age of 14
> start experimenting with benzos and shrooms around 17
> good friend commits suicide
> omg babys first deppresion, try zoloft etc to feel better around 18 here, also tries tramadol and concerta/ritalin around here and spice (k2)
> i dont feel better deciedes to throw away meds, blaze it erryday to not feel anything at all
> 19 try subutex and amphetamine INSTANT LOVE WOOHOO fuck the world
> 20, get addicted to subutex, do alot, i mean ALOT of shrooms and calms down a bit on the drugs, also loose my driving license around here
> 21 meet crazy ass tweaker girl, go full blown drug retard and start injecting amphetamine, meth etc, also try LSD around this time, go on week stim binges and experience different states of psychosis
> mom threatens to kick me out, forced to go to rehab
> im 22 now, i have been sober for 8 months, not even a drink, have my own flat, a part time job, but damn i feel like i want to smoke some weed from time to time.. or start " social drinking "
> feel so fucking disgusted by all the 12 step (AA/NA) i was forced to in rehab..

Anyways i can answers alot of question if anyone is wondering anything.. ive done alot of psychedelics, like 20+ mushroom trips, around 10 LSD trips.. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain
>>
>>27491554
30mg at most, you can always take more if needed.
>>
>>27486101
Only if you want it to be.
>>
>>27486068
Dxm my dude
>>
File: 1455310401054.gif (2 MB, 400x472) Image search: [Google]
1455310401054.gif
2 MB, 400x472
i know i shouldn't, but i'm thinking about using some dxm tonight

i have about 250mg of syrup left over from 3 months ago, and i think i'm gonna go see if i can buy a bottle of gels, if not then more syrup

my weed tolerance is sky fucking high and i'm bored. either that or i just have some beer and take 75mg DPH. not sure yet.
>>
>age 14: weed, cocaine, anti-psychotics
>age 15: mdma, amphetamine, ssris
>age 16: nutmeg, datura, brugmansia, lsd, lsa, salvia, yopo, shrooms, dxm, amanita muscaria, laughing gas
>age 17: ayahuasca, ketamine, 2c-b, poppers, spice
>age 18: dmt, ether, benzos/ambien
>age 19: ghb
>age 21: amt, 4-FA, AM-2201, opium
>age 22: mxe, 5-meo-dmt, 5-meo-amt, 2c-t-7, dpt
>age 24: 3-meo-pcp, mephedrone, mescaline, computer duster, gasoline, mda
>age 25: mxp, epe, dpd, dck, o-pce, dmh, ab-chminaca
I probably forgot a few and some may have been put in the wrong year. I should keep a list
>>
>>27493572
Forgot codeine at age 14.
>>27493477
Do dxm with dph
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27486112
>Xanax
>Chad
>not one of the leading goto drugs for robots

Trying so hard to fit in its almost embarrassing.
>>
>>27493055
>feel so fucking disgusted by all the 12 step (AA/NA) i was forced to in rehab..
what was disgusting about it?
I have a friend who got off dope on 12 step but we have never really talked about what NA was like
>>
not sleeping
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.