[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been feeling weird recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: En el cora.png (372 KB, 539x510) Image search: [Google]
En el cora.png
372 KB, 539x510
So recently I started going back to school after the summer ended. I've never been much of an outgoing person, really, but I still had quite a few friends and I liked to interact with them. However, after school started again, I noticed that I just started caring very little about interacting with people, instead spending most of my time on my phone, browsing the internet on my PC or playing vidya. I also care very little about school compared to how much I cared about in past years, with me being unable to muster up the will to do any work until the last minute, and sometimes I just plain don't give a fuck and don't do the work. I haven't even bought any of the books yet.

Even then, I stopped caring about a lot of things I previously liked, and the only things I enjoy are vidya and internet. If it weren't because I at least give a very small fuck about school, I would probably be staying up at 3 AM. I've been starting to feel sort of numb, and detached from everything and I just don't know what to do.

idk, I just wanted to share to see if anyone had anything to say about this.
>>
>>27473906
It's called depression.
You need to find the source for it, then maybe you can get rid of it.
>>
yeah this is depression anon, I think you assumed you'd really like getting back into school, but it just hasn't been everything you'd hope it would be. Stay strong. Try and just force yourself to do the work, it might make you feel better if you get good grades. I was in the same position, but when I started doing really well I really go into it and eventually it went away.
>>
>>27473981
But how do I get good grades if I can barely give a hecc about work and study?
I even have trouble writing essays that aren't just copy-pastes of what's in the book with a bunch of the words changed.
>>
Sorry for bumping, I just want some help.
>>
>>27473906
Almost everything you said applies to me.
>>
By the way, something I forgot to mention is that I've also started my last year of taking English classes as I'm studying for the Cambridge First Certificate, but almost everything I'm studying I already know, and it's just become a fucking bore, especially because it's 2:30 hours a week and my parents want me to finish my English studies, and I don't really know what to do because I do want to do the FCE, but the process of getting there is just too unbearable.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.