[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do robots do to make friends? Seems like mtg is a classic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: proxy.jpg (328 KB, 1008x840) Image search: [Google]
proxy.jpg
328 KB, 1008x840
what do robots do to make friends? Seems like mtg is a classic way for autists to meet and support each other
>>
no even I won't fall that far
>>
that deck is like $2500

prostitutes seem better than friends at that price.
>>
File: 1458831101288.png (38 KB, 499x338) Image search: [Google]
1458831101288.png
38 KB, 499x338
>>27473847
>the paper jew
>>
>>27473950
This guy just kek'd this server
>>
Dungeons and Dragons

We're all weird. We don't care to know about it or talk about it. We eat together, sometimes we sleep in the same room together, we go out and do things together sometimes.

Every once in a while we will have a group meeting where we discuss what we want to do with the campaign and order more books, and then we hang out together and play some other counter top game.

It's honestly the only place where I can really be myself. I'm playing a character there, and so is everyone else. There is no judgement or fear of rejection. Our entire group is pretty evil, so it's not like I look like the monster.

>feels good
>>
>>27473950
It seems like those are Chinese-made fakes / proxies.

Illegal for tournaments but if you're playing with friends or casually they wouldn't mind.

>made friends with MTG
>they all graduate
>alone all semester now

wew lad
>>
>>27473847
Find people with similar tastes to me and do the things we enjoy together. That's it, and it's all good fun.
>>
>tfw extremely sensitive
I just cannot handle being close friends with people. I don't even like when people swear
The more I like someone the more every little joke hurts and convinces me that they don't like me
>>
>>27473847
Wow nice collection of duals, i can only dream about them
>>
I stopped playing Magic a year ago and I haven't met anyone since, idk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.