[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the lowest point in your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kek 2.png (310 KB, 424x414) Image search: [Google]
kek 2.png
310 KB, 424x414
What was the lowest point in your life?
>>
When bf broke up with me a few years ago
Went full alcoholic mode and made an ass out of myself many times

Also right now, but I'm accepting it and not really unhappy. Just neutral. Things haven't gotten better, really, or worse.
>>
>>27473740
Got a C on my math test :(
>>
>>27473740
Being homeless and alone hundreds of miles away from where I grew up
>>
Last year when I lost all my money, my last shot at romance, and then some. Fuck, 2015 was a bad year.
>>
>>27473740
I'm still on my way down. Every day I find a new miracle that makes my life worse. It's like someone cursed me.
The thing that affected me the most was when I heard two co workers talking about how ugly I am and that I shouldn't be allowed to work with people. I quit the next day and barely leave my house now. It was two months ago.
>>
basically homeless, staying at my grandmother's small apartment, sleeping on the living room floor, and strung out on heroin

Im clean now and refuse to go to her apartment because all I think about when I go there is waking up on the floor withdrawling.
>>
File: vw trees dark.png (535 KB, 743x410) Image search: [Google]
vw trees dark.png
535 KB, 743x410
>>27474065
Where do you get the money for that to live?

>>27473935
rip

>>27473890
Why did your bf break up with you? Do you still think about him?

>>27474002
How did that situation arise?
>>
>>27473740
depends
if you mean sad, it would be last year, my freshman year of college
that's when I realized I have no motivation to make friends nor am I an interesting person
I ended up friendless for the majority of the year. That's when I started browsing /r9k/ and began hating women a bit
I made one friend and a few acquaintances in the middle of second semester so it's fine now
>>
>>27474099
>>>27474065 (You)
>Where do you get the money for that to live?
With my parents
>>
>>27474099
>Why did your bf break up with you?
I said a lot of things I shouldn't have
We both, in my opinion, got way too upset over things that didn't really matter
It really sucks, huge wasted opportunity. Pretty sure he still hates me a lot, can't really blame him. It sucks because now he really never will understand how I felt, all because I let stupid shit get to me.

>Do you still think about him?
Sometimes, but not often. I don't think if we got back together now we would even like or be attracted to each other. When I do think of him I think of the good times and how retarded I am for letting it go to shit.
>>
>>27474204
Do you have twitter? I will share my contact details with you if you want. 18 male.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.