[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw no girl to satisfy my panty fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160328_183031.jpg (238 KB, 1440x1427) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160328_183031.jpg
238 KB, 1440x1427
Just want to slide my hand down a grill's sexy lacey panties and finger her til I see a wet spot on the cotten, then when they're all slippery and can see her vagina through them, lick it a bit then slap and rub my cock on the only thing separating it from her vajayjay. Eventually ripping a hole in them so I can fuck her while she's still wearing them.

Tfw grills value their panty collection more than men and no grill would ever let me do this.
>>
>>27473481
>Tfw grills value their panty collection more than men and no grill would ever let me do this.
Just buy her a pair of edible panties or something. Can't think how you'd tear a hole in a regular pair anyway.
>>
want to buy some used panties?
>>
>>27473518

Good idea. Unfortunately would have to have a gf to buy edible panties for.
>>
>>27473536

No. I want a grillfriend who wears a T-shirt and cute panties around the house and to bed so I can fall asleep with my dick resting in them between her buttcheeks
>>
>>27473606
we would be perfect for each other :)
>>
>>27473481
wtf faggot just stop fapping and get a gf and you can do this

stop confusing what you have for a panty fetish. you are just some freak with some fantasies. you need to be a seasoned raider and have an actual collection before you start calling yourself a real panty fetishist. gtfo
>>
Just do it to 14 year old girls on the bus/train, OP.
They'll be too terrified to say or do anything. I've done it dozens of times. They just sit there and let it happen, staring out of the window as if you're not even there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.