[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much does race matter to girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
>live in america
>be mixed
>stats say most people prefer those of the same race as them
>almost no one is the same race as me
>people who look kinda like me have completely different culture and language (I'm american af)
>Literally never dated a girl darker than me (asians, latinas and whiteys only)
>relationships have been getting shorter and shorter (last one was 3 months longs)
>Asian ex's parents literally thought I was an animal
>Scared I will never get married because being mixed race is fucking with the relationship stability

Wat do?
>>
If you're indian than alot of girls will be into you because you are smart and handsome and beta whitebois cant compete so they resort to masturbating to traps and eventually become actual faggots or traps themselves
>>
Mixed girls generally aren't that picky when it comes to race. Also go for the kind of girl that you're similar too.
>>
>>27473588
> Indians not beta
kek
>>
>>27473379
Race, sometimes matters. If you're white, you've already won the genetic lottery. If you're attractive you've made the cut, if you're charismatic, you're barley scraping by. I like to think I'm attractive and charismatic but actually life experiences have told me otherwise. Good thing I'm more white then Hispanic.
>>
File: 111111JUST.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
111111JUST.png
505 KB, 600x400
>be mixed
>half white half black
>everyone assumes I'm Indian/Mexican because I act white as fuck
>not black enough to get attention from roasties
>have curly jew hair
Suffering.
>>
File: schoolrumblepassion.jpg (72 KB, 1042x892) Image search: [Google]
schoolrumblepassion.jpg
72 KB, 1042x892
>>27473588
Good one
>>27473641
But I want a purebred waifu
>>27473668
I'm mixed, so can I pls be master race Alpha too?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
Pick your girls better. Out of all the "short relationships" how many of them have never dated someone your race? Go for girls you know have had boyfriends like you in the past.
>>
>>27473753
Hispanic here, nigga, you're lucky as hell. Almost everybody hates black people, just be happy you're mulatto. Racism still very much exists.
>>
File: NoDadsAllowed5.png (141 KB, 1302x969) Image search: [Google]
NoDadsAllowed5.png
141 KB, 1302x969
>>27473812
I'm glad I'm not a nigger but I hate poo-in-loos just as much.

Hispanics are pretty chill, as long as they legally enter muh freedom zone.
>>
File: 50 shades.png (1 MB, 1168x784) Image search: [Google]
50 shades.png
1 MB, 1168x784
>>27473801
Virgin or GTFO
>>27473812
Sorry, but Fuck you nigger. I have little to no black blood in me. I also hate feminists and SJW BLM niggers who ruined my university and caused the roastie collapse of western nations.
>>27473753
I'm so sorry mein half-nigger. If you are good looking, you might just pull through despite the jew-fro indian mestizo genes.
>>
If you're mixed, find a fellow brown person to fuck. White people will never fully accept you.
>>
>>27473379
stop making these threads david
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.