[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If robots are so lonely why not use interpals? Wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
n4cyrpyackxg2zz2k4og_400x400.png
108 KB, 400x400
If robots are so lonely why not use interpals? Wouldn't you weebs be all over this? Attention whore femcunts fuck off.
>>
>>27473241
I use r4r on reddit, I have enough success to usually have a friend until they abandon me and I have to find another.
>>
>>27473290
Kill yourself, reddit scum. You ruined this board.
>>
>>27473241

It's alright but you never really get good friends out of it. There's also way, way too many females and all of them are of the absolute worst fucking kind (weebs/"quirky" gamer girls who want to move to Japan or Korea)
>>
My interests are so specific I've never met anyone who shares them.
>>
>>27473304
Does it help that I'm 28, a virgin and work a shitty part time job for 13/hr? Also I never graduated college.
>>
she's coming out in 2 weeks

honestly i'm pretty embarrassed over having to outsource gfs
>>
>>27473241
I made an account, posted my pic and left because I got too nervous
apparently some croatian chick messaged me a bunch judging from the emails I got but I'd have to be stupid to think the site isn't just a bunch of girls who want visas and greencards to America and western european countries
>>
>>27473320
>you never really get good friends out of it
I have been talking to a girl in Japan for a few years now. Talking to her is fun and I enjoy it very much.
>>
File: 1451345335452.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1451345335452.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>get a visit
>visit back and say hello
>seen
>no reply
>repeat with literally 100 people

I tried
>>
>>27473506

The Japs are cool, I guess there's more of a penpal culture there

I used to write to a Japanese girl when I was like 13 on a penpal site
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.