[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've got a date on Thursday. It's the first date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
So I've got a date on Thursday.
It's the first date I've ever been on and I've never had a gf. I know she has social anxiety, so she won't care too much if I stutter

but how do I not fuck this up? What is it alright or not alright to say?

t-thanks anon

>pic unrelated
>>
Don't go into stuff that's too detailed and don't start talking about stuff that's really opinion centered. if she has social anxiety you really need to lead the conversation.
>>
>>27473074
Where are you going for the date?
>>
>>27473213
Thanks anon, we're going out for Sushi and I've never had it before, so at least I'll be able to talk about that instead of shitting my pants trying to think of something
>>
>>27473228
We're going to a Sushi bar in the CBD, I've never had sushi
>>
Do something action-y. Research shows action produces anxiety which then produces the same chemical involved attraction. Women who's first dates were action dates were much more interested in the man compared to women who just went to dinner.

Action dates include
>ice skating
>hiking
>mini golf
>indoor/outdoor rock climbing
>>
>>27473327
only thing I have like that in my hometown is indoor rock climbing.
We have some great mountain bike tracks, but I don't think she has a bike or anything.
I might see if she wants to go rock climbing another time, she goes to gym every day so she should be alright.
>>
>>27473277
OP the first date I went on while I was at UNI was a Sushi place. She got a Sushi platter so I got the same. I hated it but at least tried everything.

We decided to try the different fish at the same time and that was kinda fun.
>>
>>27473391
just remember dates are supposed to be fun
try not to stress

dont focus on impressing her or anythign like that

focus on having fun

women, like children, mimic emotion

if you are worried they will be
if you are happy they will be

so if somethign goes wrong just laugh it off
>>
>>27473420
Yeah, I'll just ask her what to get she, she eats sushi all the time

Anyone got any tips on not fidgeting?
even when I'm not nervous/anxious I play with my phone or click a pen in my pocket or something stupid.

Thanks for all the help anons
>>
>>27473513
if you have to fidget just do it in some way that she can't see
>>
>>27473535
I don't even do it consciously.
I broke the cover on the back off my phone from pulling it off and putting back on while it was in my pocket
>>27473500
Thanks anon
>>
bumping for more advice

Thanks to everyone who contributed
>>
>>27474224
swaggy m7 bromine
>>
remember she agreed to the date....she must like you in some way.
>relax
>breathe
>talk normally
>do look interested
>add in slight sexual jokes
>make her laugh!!!!
>>
>>27474300
any good one liners or "slight sexual jokes" I should know?
Must of my humor is really dry and a lot people dont get it. I had to train myself to stop yelling puns as soon as they came into my head
>>27474245
Not me
>>
>>27474408
the best ones are on the spot, especially if you use information she has given you....thats a big plus "you was listening"

>thats what she said - works best with a third person i.e waiter/waitress
>anything that could mean "blowjob" - a-head etc
>use a pengiun joke, everyone loves penguins
>>
File: CcohcVkUcAElY-k.jpg large.jpg (637 KB, 1024x1778) Image search: [Google]
CcohcVkUcAElY-k.jpg large.jpg
637 KB, 1024x1778
bumping again for more advice thanks anons
>>
>>27474408
Anon avoid sexual jokes, unless they make sense in the moment. Don't force anything.
>>
>>27474300
>>add in slight sexual jokes
i would recommend staying away from sexual jokes. You can do it max (1) time, anything more is just weird.
>>
>>27475959
>>27476604
Okay, i thought it was a bit weird thanks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.